At last some good news to report
I've nailed it, had the BioGen running for just under an hour this afternoon. It was nothing spectacular but i did get it running at about 250-300rpm (estimated). So i now have a functioning Organic Rankine Cycle system.
Boiler: 2.2KW Kettle
Boiler Flow Temp: 65 Degrees C
Boiler Return Temp: 52 Degrees C
Vapouriser Temp: 55 Degrees C
Turbine Inlet Temp: 55 Degrees C
Turbine Exhaust 40 Degrees C
Condenser In : 40 Degrees C
Condenser out: 20 Degrees C
Cooling Water temp: Mains ambient (10-15 Degrees)
Cooling water flow rate: 4-5 LPM estimated
Vapouriser Pressure: 6 Bar
Turbine Inlet Pressure: 6 Bar
Turbine Exhaust Pressure: Not known yet
Condenser Pressure 5.5 Bar
After running the system for about an hour i am certain that the condenser is inadequate. So i think i will buy a 50 plate new. I managed to get the system balanced so that it could maintain a 0.5 Bar pressure differential across the turbine, which was enough to get it spinning round but without any significant torque. However, this was achieved with a cooling flow rate of 4-5 litres per minute through the condenser. If i can achieve a better flow rate (20LPM) i expect to see the turbine pressure differential increase to about 2 Bar and at that stage i hope to see some workable torque.
I have a load of video footage which i will sort through and possibly post on my youtube channel over the next couple of days.