Logged in users > User Diaries

10 ft fiberglass wind turbine in the Philippines

(1/4) > >>

skyking01:
Hello everyone, this is my 10 ft fiberglass windturbine in the Philippines. It is based
on Hugh design and has been flying for two years now without any problem. It has 9 coils

and 24 maqnets.

stator and magnet rotor disk assembly

stator and magnet disk assembly with fiberglass cover

10 foot fiberglass blades test assembled in the ground

assembled unit with fiberglass cone installed

assembled wind turbine without tail

4 20 ft section of lattice crank-up tower being painted

tower with work cage and base. Tower is tilted with the base hinge for easy installation. My boy doing his own work too.

Tower completely painted and all sections are installed. Workcage to be installed in the

1st 20 ft section for easy assembly of the wind turbine.

picture of wind turbine installed

picture of the wind turbine 75 ft from the ground with the anemometer in the 62 ft section. The turbine look small up there.

This is my control panel, it has a trace c-40 charge controller, a xantrex 1500 watts

inverter inside. The panel meters are 300v AC meter for our local current, center

meter is 20v DC for battery voltage reading and last meter is a 50 amp DC ammeter.

The black meter is the anemometer.

Sorry for the dark picture. This is the inside of the control panel.

Homemade mechanical winch, use to lift the tower section and turbine.

wdyasq:
Nice work, I like the work platform.
Ron

willib:
very nice!

Do you have a steady wind in the Philippines?

bigal1949:
Great job I was just in the philippines in april for three weeks and was wondering about wind power there since the wind never stopped blowing the entire time I was on Mindinao. Where are you located in the RP? once again great job and good to hear from someone there!

drdongle:
Realy nice job!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version