Remote Living > Lighting

LED light E27 as a lowpower light source

(1/4) > >>

ArjenNetherlands:
Good day Dear Forum members,
I'm Arjen Helder from Holland
a 23 year old electronics engineer
Never before have i enjoyed a site this much! I'm bound to make my own windmill and ill let you know while i work it.
I have made some small sized mills before but failed to find good and Strong magnets

this is about to change!
Also i have browsed the web for good light sources and i found a few Chinese firms that sell led lamps for 220 volt and 12 volt they come in 14/18/22 LEDs per lamp and give allot of light.
The cost is really low they cost about 2.50 dollars a piece!!

and they think the lamps burn about 100.000 hours
This could be interesting for the forum members , so i thought id post it

if you want more info feel free to mail me perhaps if there is enough interest we could place an order at this company.
I have asked for a sample and they will send it to me soon as soon as it arrives ill take photo's to show you the light !
Greetings from the Netherlands!

JeroenH:
Hi Arjen,
Hello there from the Netherlands ;) Always nice to meet a fellow Dutchman.
Those lights sound nice, would you happen to have a link to the website of that company?
Thanks!
JeroenH

drdongle:
How about a URL for that company?
Carpe Vigor
Dr.D

ArjenNetherlands:
Here you go guy's!  

http://www.sun-parks.com/sdp/202486/4/pl-1083414.html    
Directly to the products catolog,  please note that this is a b2b company  so buying wont be as eazy.

It could be done but then whe'll have to buy together in bulk.
I hope you find it interesing.    
I also want to note that i have a good idea for pitch control in the propellor  wind turbines but i have to draw it out first.  

And i have a nice idea for a wave power generator   but ill let you all know later  when ive drawn somthing good!
Greetings:  
Arjen Helder
Holland

Amsterdam

ArjenNetherlands:
forgot to add i have the price list  it varies from 2,50 dollar to 3.70 dollar per lam  it VERRY CHEAP   BUT  it has to bee imported asnd prices are based on a MOQ (minimal order Quantety) of 300 pcs

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version