Author Topic: Need Help Designing an LED Circuit for a Poker Table [offtopic]  (Read 1868 times)

Steeler Tim

Hi ... I am new here and I was hoping I could get some help designing an LED circuit for my poker table ... and by help I mean that I can follow directions if someone can give me a diagram and access to their expertise. I have built a poker table that sits 10 people and each position has a chip well.  It is the chip wells that I want to light up with about 5-9 LEDs in the back wall of each.  I also want a switch that I can hit to make the lamps flash in a designated chip well.  This would be to show whom the dealer is.  I want to power the circuit from AC house current so that I don't have to worry about batteries failing in the middle of a game.  Our games usually last 8 - 10 hours at a time so the design would have to account for the lights being on for that length of time period.

I would also appreciate recommendations on where to get the equipment used in the diagram based on reliability.  I've included a couple of pictures of the poker table to give an idea of I am talking about.

Thanks in advance for any help.

« Last Edit: May 31, 2007, 03:32:31 AM by (unknown) »