Author Topic: Just the facts please  (Read 254 times)

byndhlpng

Just the facts please
« on: January 25, 2008, 09:18:04 PM »
 I am a newbie and damn happy to be among skilled craftsman with such a wealth of knowledge.  I came to this discussion board hoping to get some answers from Builders.  Who better to ask than the hands on people?  The problem is,every time I ask a question I am rideculed for posting a subject that has already been discussed.  Many times my question is never really answered.  I hear a plethera of opinions and, mostly, all I get is people questioning other peoples answers.  I have been told to go research before I post.  DUH?  If I knew what I was looking for then I wouldnt need to ask the question in the first place.  If the subject was discussed last month or even last year I wouldnt know it.  Chasing information here is mostly a futile endeavor, usually leading me in a miriad of directions and never actually getting to the root of the original question.  It is very frustrating.  I tried announcing at the beginnng of a posting that I am not a builder and that I dont need the technical information.  This is to no avail.  I presume it is far more entertaining to belittle a person who appearently doent have the knowledge that abounds on this board.  Maybe weeding out the newbies will make this a better board.  It just doesnt seem to be the most friendliest of places to find dumb answers to simple questions.  Maybe after I build something I will be smart enough to ask something about what I should already know?

Maybe I do need to go someplace else after all...... you win!!!!!!!

Byndhlpng....... Aint it ironic that my screen name stands for BEYOND HELPING???

MANY GREAT MINDS HERE BUT JUST CANT GET UP TO YOUR LEVEL

Have a nice day....

No whining.

« Last Edit: January 25, 2008, 09:18:04 PM by (unknown) »

luckeydog

• Colorado Wind Power
Re: Just the facts please
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2008, 02:43:52 PM »
Hey sorry you feel that way.

I know where you are coming from. there seems to be only

a small handful of grouchy people on this Forum. And it looks like

you had all of them reply.

But there are a lot of people here that will answer any question.

just ignore those who can't get off their high horse to help you out.

If I knew your question maybe I might have a simple answer for you.

Luckeydog

« Last Edit: January 25, 2008, 02:43:52 PM by luckeydog »