Author Topic: 70' Freestanding Lattice Tower  (Read 3828 times)

dlenox

• PowerDashboard monitoring/logging software for RE systems
70' Freestanding Lattice Tower
« on: May 19, 2010, 10:07:29 AM »
Two year old, heavy duty 70' AN Wireless free-standing lattice tower - HD70.

It also has optional step bolts, 3/8" steel lifeline, custom 12' telescoping stub and davit crane. Has 3 work platforms to stand on, room for two people at the top!

At current pricing tower lists for $5340.

It's value is easily $6.5k and can take up to 20' turbine. Currently setup for 17' wind turbine (not included)

Also comes with 2 electric hoists, one for the telescoping stub (30' cable) and one for the davit crane (90' cable).

Will assist in disassembling and even give climbing lessons. Located in WV near intersections of PA/MD/WV, if within 150 miles I have trailer to transport.

I love my tower and I have to say that it is interesting having a fixed lattice tower, it is virtually maintenance free, and you don't have to worry about the farm animals loosening any guy wires.  But in 5yrs I will be turning 60, and have to look at my physical restrictions and at that time just will be getting too old to climb for turbine maintenance...

Works great - excellent condition!  Make offer! Contact me offline via email : dlenox at briery dot com

I still say that I don't care for the esthetics of guyed towers, and *love* my freestanding tower, I just have to look into the near future and my physical capabilities. Having said that I'm sure that I will adjust to the guys - hopefully I can get my tower sold and get this new one up before end of fall. To that end I am willing to cut a good deal for someone that wants a freestanding tower.

Dan Lenox