Author Topic: Sounds good  (Read 598 times)

Basil

• 3 rd shift made me this way.
Sounds good
« on: May 19, 2011, 05:29:03 PM »
Has any one dealed with these guys?
http://www.ul-solar.com/
Free shipping and you can buy one at a time.
Price is a little more per panel but the total cost is a lot less counting No shipping.

Rover

Re: Sounds good
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2011, 08:20:48 PM »
I really have no idea, but I am interested in the fact they have free shipping.

That being said, I like no to know what cells there are on  the panels (manufacturer etc).

Specs are only someones (corp,ad site, yada)  interpretation.

I was looking at the 100W

I too would be interested. The size for the 100W seemed a bit Small too me, but I don't know what cell ls they are using.

More info needed
Rover
<Where did I bury that microcontroller?>

Bruce S

• Administrator
  • Super Hero Member Plus
  • USA
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2011, 11:05:08 AM »
Basil & Rover;
  I was with Rich Hagen ( he stays very busy with his work) but may see and post, in Philippines.
I can say this company does seem to have high quality panels.
Installed are the 10watt verities in Luzon,Philippines area. ALL of them worked, packing was top notch and ALL put out as close to rated as I've seen. We could see that they kinda hurried when trying to ship out his large order; some of the connecting wires were shorter than they should've been, but since we had to add wire to them to feed them into the different buildings, it only caused us to buy more wire.

We've been in contact with people who helped and the panels are still working perfectly even with the monsoon rains

I would offer some advice Rich told me about while traveling from Manila to Luzon; go directly to them if you are looking to buy a bunch you will get a better price, otherwise you may find them on feebay cheaper as people upgrade.

I have spoken with them a few times, and they are certainly better at answering questions about the panels and shipping ( when not free) than sunelec.

Hope this helps
Bruce S
A kind word often goes unsaid BUT never goes unheard

Basil

• 3 rd shift made me this way.
« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2011, 05:29:20 PM »
Thanks Bruce S
I posted this agian question but I found where you replyed after looking awhile.
Thanks agian