Microcontrollers > Microcontrollers/General

Ebay electronic Modules Index

(1/5) > >>

george65:

There are a great variety and range of cheap electronic Circuit boards and controllers on Ebay.  Most have very vague explanations and descriptions usually written in poor chinglish which makes knowing what the board actually does and it's function or purpose somewhat difficult at least for Plebs like me.

I was wondering if there is some site where these boards are all explained more clearly so knew can know what to look for or what a certain board actually does so one can asses if it's what they need for the job in Mind?
there are so many boards that seem to be fit for the purposes I am interested in but other things that indicate they maybe something else and after reading descriptions for the same part from different sellers, you're not actually sure what the hell the thing does.

Any sites out there that anyone knows of that explain them in clear and precise language?

SparWeb:
If you can track down a manufacturer website, or a datasheet, you may have a chance.
Have you explored the development/eval boards on Digikey?  Even if the selection isn't as vast, at least you know what you're getting.
There are many other hobby electronics sellers that can be found on the internet that stand by the gadgets they sell. 
I've bought from Solarbotics and got excellent service every time.

Mary B:
Ask here and post a link to the item if you are not sure. Several of us are electronic technicians and can help.

Warpspeed:
It must be pretty difficult for Chinese businesses to deal with foreign exports to every country around the Planet.

How would you like to have to write some very simple instructions in Russian, German, or Chinese ?

george65:

--- Quote from: Warpspeed on February 13, 2017, 01:12:25 AM ---It must be pretty difficult for Chinese businesses to deal with foreign exports to every country around the Planet.

How would you like to have to write some very simple instructions in Russian, German, or Chinese ?

--- End quote ---

International trade and selling products in  many countries is hardly a new thing. Appliance, electronics, Vehicle and medical manufacturers just to name a few have been doing it decades.

How would I like to do it?  Piece of cake! Farm it out. There are companies that do this all day long. I no more have to speak Swahili to sell in Africa than I do Russian to write a basic description of the Goods I manufacture. As a huge part of their market would be English speaking, It would be the first priority language they would have over their own.
Also, these aren't little family Businesses. They are huge enterprises turning millions a month in some cases. They sell the same product for years and tens of thousands to hundreds of thousands of them.

Not a case of cant afford it, more a case of too lazy or cheap if anything.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version