Logged in users > User Diaries

500wats to 3500 wats

(1/2) > >>

Murlin:
While doing some reasearch I stumbled onto this site.
Wouldn't it be cool if you could take an 1k turbine and one of gizmos and power your house.
http://jnaudin.free.fr/meg/megv21.htm

rmiller021:
I think this violates some law of physics...... one and two actually. Probably not as great as it sounds. You can't end up with more power than you started with.

racer:
I have looked at the MEG project that have been posted for years from version 1 on.

I would say that you can get more power out then you put in not violating any rules of magnet induction of sorts because he's just pushing around magnetic flux and claiming to capture reverse EMF. But the power he gets is kinda like not in a usable range. So anything gained could and should be lost by getting the voltage back down into a usable range.
Before anybody busts on me for saying you can get more energy out than in just ask yourself how much power does a permant magnet really have.

tecker:
There's alot of magnets and wire not too many secreats in meg just tring to trap induced potential in a large coil and running the charge up and rocking the large coil with drive coils directing the flux from the large mags .The frequency is critical to keep the core in the sweet spot.  

TomW:
racer;

Before anybody busts on me for saying you can get more energy out than in just ask yourself how much power does a permant magnet really have.

In a nutshell:
A very common misconception is that magnets have "power" or "energy" in them. The energy comes from the moving of a conductor through the magnetic flux lines of the magnet. No motion in, no "energy" out.
Just tossing in some reality.
Cheers.
TomW

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version