Author Topic: Having problems with pictures ?  (Read 1167 times)

Barnac

Having problems with pictures ?
« on: September 22, 2003, 01:33:44 PM »
Here is a two freeware program that I like to use cause they are easy to use and free ;-)

They are pretty helpful for those who don't have  softwares like Photoshop etch.

The firt one support many file formats so you can open a variety of file and save them after as jpeg file for photo uploads (internet photo sharing). You can also take screen capture shot for those who work with word processor as Ms-word files etc. and then save the captured screen as a jpeg image.

http://www.irfanview.com/

The second one, is mainly for screen capturing and saving to different graphic format including jpeg as well.

http://www.techsmith.com/products/snagit/default.asp

Below is an exemple of a screen capture done with snagit.

« Last Edit: September 22, 2003, 01:33:44 PM by (unknown) »

Barnac

Re: Having problems with pictures ?
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2003, 01:40:37 PM »
Oups ! looking at the shot that I have incuded, it seems that snag-it is not free anymore. Anyway I have it on my computer and never had to buy it.

Why hum...mistery !

« Last Edit: September 22, 2003, 01:40:37 PM by Barnac »

Norm

• Ohio's sharpest corner
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2003, 06:33:40 AM »
  Thats okay Barnac, about having to pay for it now I'm sure there are still a lot of freeware around I use Gadwin PrintScreen it usually captures a screen image and changes it to a format of your choice. I think it's still free...but then again...Ah well whatever. It's all part of the fun!. (:>) Norm.
« Last Edit: September 23, 2003, 06:33:40 AM by Norm »

Kevin L

« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2003, 04:21:17 PM »
I generally just hit the print screen key on my keyboard then paste and edit it in Microsoft Paint, or any other software that is generally bundled for free.  
« Last Edit: November 30, 2003, 04:21:17 PM by Kevin L »