Author Topic: i think i opened my brain! horraY  (Read 966 times)

rottingspinalcord

i think i opened my brain! horraY
« on: August 09, 2006, 11:10:38 PM »
this summer has been nuts, i need to find a half inch axle for my next turbine project, its a single phase 208v air conditioning motor that runs fine, im gunna need to make a hexagon piece opf wood to hold the skewed mags i have planned to put in it, i had an apartment in lowell, but drugmaking and gangfights dont bode well when 15 gangsters break in to your apartment so i moved out. ummm, im trying to start my own buisness making and pantening my own RE devices like tables and whatnot i promise pictures after i get my laptop fixed and some pantents done, im working on a prototype for a table right now, college kids will love it! it has a 6-10v geared down motor on it to power some lights but i needa finda way to de rust my edison nicads first. there 1.5v each:)gotta lotta $#|+ to do, thats how i like it. gotta finish my chem homework too, and my summer reading soo ima b a loser for the rest of the summer and get that $#|+ done eventually. ummm, i need customers and ideas for good easy stuff to sell. i got plenty of motors right now, i lost my job because i was tooo honest. and im not afraid to say things to peoples faces lol. soo me and my ex girlfriends mom are gunna go look for a job i think tomorro. i need stump remover and sulfuric acid and nitric acid proff hose if u want top ship some to me/ do some trades. i learned that using nitric acid and benzene like solvents can lead to some beautyful aeromatic substances. (cough cough oils)i have to reread that one too, does anyone have a hookup for harddrives? or even a motherboard for a toshiba laptop? i have a 250$ bounty for the first person who can get me a compatible toshiba laptop motherboard. ill sendya the specks when i get em, and i need flux removal spray for some experiments.........mwahahaha!
« Last Edit: August 09, 2006, 11:10:38 PM by (unknown) »

vawtman

Re: i think i opened my brain! horraY
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2006, 06:36:24 PM »
Diaries are for anything but this makes no sense at all.I need a new drug I guess.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2006, 06:36:24 PM by vawtman »

kitno455

« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2006, 07:16:30 PM »
"manic depression's a frustrating mess"

allan

« Last Edit: August 09, 2006, 07:16:30 PM by kitno455 »

drdongle

« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2006, 07:22:33 AM »
I think he got to big a wiff of those bad chimicals.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2006, 07:22:33 AM by drdongle »

asheets

« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2006, 09:17:38 AM »
I hate to flame, but...

1.  I've told you this before -- go to class.  You claim to get everything you need out of books, but from personal experience I can tell you that untreated BP causes people to miss lots of book details.
  2. I've also told you this before -- Formatting and proper English are your friends.  Some forms of BP make this tough (I wouldn't personally know, as my form makes formatting an obsession).  However, since this is a semi-professional forum, you will get a lot more out of the interaction with us by being semi-professional in your online presentation.  If, to accomplish this, you require treatment -- get it.

« Last Edit: August 10, 2006, 09:17:38 AM by asheets »