Author Topic: Pepas Files  (Read 984 times)

RogerAS

Pepas Files
« on: September 18, 2006, 03:12:57 PM »
Pepa,

I don't know any other way to do this.

I have converted a couple more of your files, straining veggie oil and the magnet hanging weight. They're both over on my files. Just click on the link and download them to your machine. You can then re-upload them to your section.

Hope this helps,

RogerAS

« Last Edit: September 18, 2006, 03:12:57 PM by (unknown) »

pepa

Re: Pepas Files
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2006, 11:36:31 AM »
thanks Rodger, i will take time to learn the proper way to post after this, i owe you big. pepa
« Last Edit: September 18, 2006, 11:36:31 AM by pepa »

pepa

« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2006, 11:48:26 AM »
four pictures transfured back to my doctuments files, will post later, thanks again, pepa
« Last Edit: September 18, 2006, 11:48:26 AM by pepa »

RogerAS

« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2006, 04:21:29 PM »
Pepa,

You don't owe me squat! I was off work 'cause we finally got some rain and was bored silly. I've been doin' 2 jobs for the past month, logging in the mornings and building a shop in the afternoons, neither for me and neither paying well, but I gave my word to help. If you want I can convert the other files with no extension tags, just let me know as there are a few others n your files without them.

Anyway, take care and enjoy that veggie oil burnin' mochane!

:-)

« Last Edit: September 18, 2006, 04:21:29 PM by RogerAS »

willib

• SuperHero Member
« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2006, 07:11:36 PM »
hi pepa

the picture labled "oddball rotor"

the mags look like they come apart at the back of the "C" ??

do they?

is the whole C a magnet?

« Last Edit: September 18, 2006, 07:11:36 PM by willib »
Carpe Ventum (Seize the Wind)

pepa

« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2006, 09:49:24 PM »
hi willib, the magnettic flux holds everything together while creating a return circuit through the air gap. by paying attention to which way the flux travels, you can have the regular nsns setup as each magnet unit has flux moving in one direction only. once i get the rotor set like i want it, i will seal the units in the disk slots and the whole disk, including magnettic units, will have a fiberglass cloth coating for complete weather proofing. the whole c does become a magnet but the flux is consentrated in the air gap (weak on the outer parts and strong between the c's legs) which is the shortest route for the flux to take, making it's circuit. i'll do a lot of coil testing when the unit is assembled. i hope it works because it is so simple to make. pepa.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2006, 09:49:24 PM by pepa »