Author Topic: Fire in shop.  (Read 5858 times)

motoman465

Re: Fire in shop.
« Reply #33 on: August 05, 2007, 09:30:18 AM »
Jerry,

I am so sorry to hear about the fire, I am just grateful that nobody was hurt.  Just try to keep a positive outlook and you will get through this.

Todd

« Last Edit: August 05, 2007, 09:30:18 AM by motoman465 »

Experimental

« Reply #34 on: August 05, 2007, 10:13:36 AM »
Hello Jerry,

Like all the others here, I,m very sorry to hear of your problems and sure wish you a speedy recovery !!

I also appologize for not getting down to visit, but haven,t gone anywhere lately as we too have had several setbacks...

At any rate, we wish you well and hope all goes well in the "rebuild" and being familiar with fire damage, I know some of the worst part, is the smoke damage and smell of things never actually hit by flame, not to mention the damage done by water, putting out the fire  !!

Take care and hope all goes well, our best to you, Bill and Susan H....
« Last Edit: August 05, 2007, 10:13:36 AM by Experimental »

nothing to lose

« Reply #35 on: August 06, 2007, 07:18:59 AM »
Hi Jerry,

Sorry to hear about the fire.

I been having various problems here and not been online or the forum hardly for awhile so I just read about it today myself.

You should try to get that wrong info about the fire cleared up and get it known that the fire was caused by the drill charger! Besides the other reasons mentioned, it simply does not look good to be in electronic business and have an electrical fire caused by a battery, even though we know it was not really.

Well I'm on the rocks here also at the moment, but anything you need or I can help with e-mail me and I'll do anything I can to help of course.

« Last Edit: August 06, 2007, 07:18:59 AM by nothing to lose »