Author Topic: CAD Design  (Read 893 times)

powersource4U

CAD Design
« on: January 30, 2008, 12:31:48 PM »
Currently I am unemployed and Looking for Work (near Raleigh NC). If you have design project in mind (AutoCAD) that I can do please contact me.

I am an mechanical/project engineer by trade and I have worked installing Solar Hot Water Systems for homeowners. I am a do-it-yourself type person with carpentry, electrical, mechanical, design, ect.

> I am working on some alternative energy projects-designs for myself right now that consist of Wind, Water Power (and have some Solar Electric Panels that I am not using)!

Summary of my expertise

-Managing departments, budgetary/contract requirements, bids/proposals, customers, contractors, and interfacing with decision makers at all levels.

-Managing small to large scale budgets, projects, facilities, processes, construction, equipment and other related business.

>>Mechanical, Electrical, Packaging/Product Design, Architectural, Civil, Structural and related 2D-3D CAD design experience.

-Technical-Documentation Writer for SOP's, Work Instructions, Product Documentation, Web Sites-Design, ect.

• Working Knowledge of Windows Administrator Rights, Internet Research, Wiki, Blogs, HTML, and other content based software (IT) experience.
  • Able to Multitask and Plan Large Scale Projects - Microsoft Excel, Power Point, Project, Word, Flowchart software, ect.

« Last Edit: January 30, 2008, 12:31:48 PM by (unknown) »