Author Topic: finally orderd roters  (Read 903 times)

brianschanafelt

finally orderd roters
« on: March 13, 2008, 02:43:01 AM »
Finally!!!

Yesterday i finally saved enough money to buy my rotors for Hugh's machine.

Considering that i spent a month trying to get somebody to make them for me.

I started out at Patton's steel and they wanted fifty dollars just for the steel. Thank

god that i didn't have fifty dollars on me, would of been a pain in the butt cutting and grinding.Anyway i went to a machine shop and they wanted to charge me sixty six dollars to just cut it with a torch and another forty to machine it, that is not including that i had to still drill holes. So i broke down and bought them the other day. Great deal for seventy five dollars. Oh yeah i didn't win those Trojan batteries that i was bidding on from Ebay. Next time hopefully, must of been a reason or i need to set my bid higher. he beet me by fifty cents. That really sucks. If anyone lives in southern California and wants to sell some batteries that would be great just to start out. Cant see buying a couple of hundred dollars of batteries until i get all of the bugs worked out. Thank you everybody for the great help

« Last Edit: March 13, 2008, 02:43:01 AM by (unknown) »

windstuffnow

Re: finally orderd roters
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2008, 09:21:04 PM »
  You should check your local golf kart shop, they usually do maintenance work on fleets of golf karts and have a large inventory of the T105's.  Usually quite a bit cheaper as well since they move so many of them.  Buying them on the web can be a bit more expensive plus you have to ship lots of weight..

I can usually get them for 15-20 bux cheaper than anywhere on the web and I simply load the truck and take them home.  

Hope that helps...

« Last Edit: March 12, 2008, 09:21:04 PM by windstuffnow »
Windstuff Ed