Author Topic: Don't Quit Your Day Job!  (Read 1169 times)

brianc4

Don't Quit Your Day Job!
« on: June 25, 2008, 10:39:53 PM »
I have not had any time to work on my flat plate axial mill this past week and a half. I have been busy catching up with customers projects & putting in doors and windows in My cabin.

I also got the refrigerated truck body that I am going to use as a generator/ battery shed moved in this week & pressure washed inside. It was a milk delivery truck a boy did that thing reek of soured milk!

I just wanted to post the following pictures of some of the nicer pieces of artwork & sculpture that I produce so that when I mention "Customers Projects" folks on this site will have an idea what I am talking about.

I do alot of industrial cutting and build various types of machinery as well but they are not as nice to look at!

Brian Clark

when posting that many pictures it is courteous to take all do care to make the file sizes as small as possible for each picture each of yours is barely under the 150kb max and that adds up fast when you are posting 17 of them in one story. with do care and proper photo editing software you can get a 640 x 480 .jpg under 50-60KB easy you just have to reduce the photo quality to 50% or so which is still plenty for web viewing but makes for much smaller faster loading pictures. especially  for the users on dial up. don't worry about changing these now just keep this in mind for next time.
Kurt
« Last Edit: June 25, 2008, 10:39:53 PM by (unknown) »

Nothing40

Re: Don't Quit Your Day Job!
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2008, 06:10:03 PM »
Wow! Nice stuff!

How much would it cost for one of the "celestial stars" ?

The helmet,boots,and rifle one is stunning.For some reason that one really strikes me.

« Last Edit: June 25, 2008, 06:10:03 PM by Nothing40 »

brianc4

« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2008, 06:34:35 PM »
Nothing40,

I make the "Fallen Comrade" mantle pieces for all era's of service. Starting with the 1903 Springlield rifle for WW1,the M-1 Garrand for WW2, the M-1 Carbine & M-14 for Korea & the M-16 for current day.

If you are interested in one of the celestial stars you can get ahold of me by E-mail at my Website www.cmwstore.com I dont have a catagory listing the stars but drop me a E-mail & I will send you the specs on the star & the price.

Brian Clark

« Last Edit: June 25, 2008, 06:34:35 PM by brianc4 »

Bruce S

• Administrator
  • Super Hero Member Plus
  • USA
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2008, 06:05:55 AM »
I have got to say, Those are down right art!!

I will sure be looking you up!!

With that ability, your mill's tail is sure to be a thing or beautie:-)

Haven't looked at all of them just yet, but do you also cut fireplace back plates?

Been looking for one for a long time.

Cheers and Thanks for shareing, I just found a new Christmas shopping place..

Bruce S

« Last Edit: June 26, 2008, 06:05:55 AM by Bruce S »
A kind word often goes unsaid BUT never goes unheard

Royalwdg

« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2008, 06:32:40 AM »
It's nice to see creative metal work. Some of us get bogged down in industrial welding and fabricating and don't get the opportunity to express ourselves.  Keep up the great work.   DaveM
« Last Edit: June 26, 2008, 06:32:40 AM by Royalwdg »