Author Topic: coversion of energy law  (Read 874 times)

johnyb

coversion of energy law
« on: February 15, 2009, 06:37:55 PM »
Hello all just an observation.I have learned every thing I know from this discussion board.I totally appreciate all the work and info you all do and share.I truly admire  Tom Steve Flux and woof.I'am perplexed any time the law of consevation of enrgy is quoted on this site or any one i talk to about it always quotes"energy can neither be destroyed or created' period.When the law clearly states in a isolated system energy can neither be destroyed or created.The most important part to me of the conservation of energy law is in a isolated system.Which is usually left out of the conversation when talking a bout the law.Also never brought up is the fact that a nuclear plant defies the conservation of energy law.So its not impossible. to get to my point I have designed a device which uses two isolated systems they both perform the work they were intended to perform.combined they spin my magnet rotors at a constent 1200 rpm"s.When I say combined I don"t mean the two systems are physically conected to each other in any way. I mean combined out put the two systems are not physically cnnected together in fact they work together and do not know they perform the work together.At this Point this all the information i can give.I'am hoping that even if this post does not cut the mustard.I have at least gained your interest. I have 72 2x1 1/2 n50  13000 gause factor perm mags. I do not want my rotors to be any larger then 24" in diameter so iam installing 24 mags on each rotor at 24" circumfrence and 12 mags at the inner 12" circumfrence.On paper the 27 coils will fit in this configuration for the stator. My coils are 14 gage two in hand 36 turns, I have no idea how to wire them from my research on this site  and the rpm's 1200 I believe the stator should be wired jerry.  I have been at a stand still for about six months all related to the stator I am sorry I hope I have given enough info.but I need stator wiring for dummies more step by step for my mag and rpm situation.I'm not an electrician or engineer no higher ed bailbonds man w/ 5 kids and $450  a month electric bills.IF you can help me I'am indetted for life if not sorry for wasting your time.can always be reached at bailbondaj@aol.com who knows may just fall flat on my face w/ this idea thanks in advance.

"an open mind need not think outside the box for it knows no boundries'  

Not our job to explain this crap.

« Last Edit: February 15, 2009, 06:37:55 PM by (unknown) »