Author Topic: Something simple  (Read 796 times)

Bud

Something simple
« on: January 30, 2008, 09:54:54 PM »
Well now that I got the Bedini thing out of the way>>>> Thanks for your comments. I was ready to go buy a bicycle wheel. Thanks all for saving me the time and money!!! Flux, I tried to reply to your comment on my TESTING post but I didn't see anywhere to REPLY??? But I posted the TEST before I did the Bedini thing just to see iff I could do a post. Any who, I would like to charge 2 & maybe 4 225Ah batteries with a small windmill rig. Its at my hunting shack and I am there mostly on weekends. I have a 40 foot tower in 8 foot sections. I believe it was a TV antenna tower. I would probably only use 16 or 24 feet of the tower. Gets pretty skinney at the 40' top. What would be an inexpensive rig to put up here to get me through the weekends? Thanks, Bud  
« Last Edit: January 30, 2008, 09:54:54 PM by (unknown) »

kurt

• website
Re: Something simple
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2008, 04:17:26 PM »
mite wanna start out with an amatek motor carve a 4' 3 blade prop for it and get it as high as possible somebody posted a website to get amatek 38v motors pretty reasonable recently. you can find drawings and instructions on how to carve a good 4' prop on Hugh Piggots site http://www.scoraigwind.com/index.htm

its there some ware you will have to look for it.

that will get your feet wet and give you a good idea what it is all about before you go on to bigger stuff.

« Last Edit: January 30, 2008, 04:17:26 PM by kurt »