Author Topic: Apologies  (Read 916 times)

ratkillingdog

Apologies
« on: February 11, 2008, 04:17:04 AM »
After posting an item in classifieds I read down some and found the comment "At least (someone) didn't join just to post an item for sale."  Well, I did and I apologize.  I've been reading the discussion board for years, but never had anything worthwhile to add.  I have learned alot and will continue to follow along.  I couldn't find a link to contact ADMIN directly.  It is good work you guys are doing here.  We have been off grid about 11 years and I know what it's like to scrap together a system.  Health makes us move closer in and we will intertie to the grid without battery backup.  Feel free to remove the item for sale post.  Thanks.

Bob C.

Bob: That comment was before your post and was a general statement and certainly was not directed at you. There is no policy for who can post other than members. We have seen a lot of that type classifieds over the years. No worries. So far nobody has reported being burned in a classifieds transaction here and thats the important part. TW

« Last Edit: February 11, 2008, 04:17:04 AM by (unknown) »

wpowokal

• Far North Queensland (FNQ) Australia
Re: Apologies
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2008, 07:49:12 AM »
Bob, off grid for 11 years, an achievment in it's self, how about sharing youe experience, highs and lows, what you learned, what you would do different next time, it's all valuabe information.

allan down under

« Last Edit: February 11, 2008, 07:49:12 AM by wpowokal »
A gentleman is man who can disagree without being disagreeable.