Homebrewed Electricity > Site News

The Quarantine Zone - Flying Pigs, Carnivorous Moose, and Free Energy

(1/3) > >>

(unknown):
The Quarantine Zone
There are certain topics of discussion that really get people upset. That includes us.

Now there's a place for all that stuff. Anything posted in the Quarantine Zone will NOT appear on the Front Page of this board...but will stay readily accessable in this section.

From now on, we reserve the right to move any posting to the Quarantine Zone without warning. This includes flame wars, flying pigs, carnivorous moose, and certain free energy and religious topics that tend to rile people up.

In the near future, registered users will be able to vote postings both into the Quarantine Zone, and right out of it onto the front page.

But for now, postings will be sent here by the ADMIN. If you object, feel free to complain here all you wish. Everything you say will be read and considered.

Cheers
ADMIN

Dave B:
Now how about the BOLD, RED color for # of new messages ?

ADMIN:
On the way! Plus lots of other changes too.
DANF

WetinOR:
I enjoy a good mind stretch like probably most of others on the board.  Free energy if nothing else gets a good discussion going.  However....

The inclusion of your religious beliefs on a technical forum steps over the lines in my opinion.  In another place I would welcome a healthly religious discussion, but not here where I like to come to see the latest and greatest ideas and projects from the other users.

I welcome the Quarantine Zone.  Thanks Dan!

Demetri:
You forgot the miniature elephants and talking bricks and six foot mice!

Demetri

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version