Homebrewed Electricity > Site News

The Quarantine Zone - Flying Pigs, Carnivorous Moose, and Free Energy

<< < (3/3)

(unknown):
"The Quarantine Zone

There are certain topics of discussion that really get people upset. That includes us.
Now there's a place for all that stuff. Anything posted in the Quarantine Zone will NOT appear on the Front Page of this board...but will stay readily accessable in this section.."
WHY DOES IT GET THEM UPSET??????????????????????????????????????????

THINK MOE!

Those people make the rest of us upset!  Move them to the "Gripe Zone"!  I think they're "disruptors"

(unknown):
Again (they don't have to click on it)  sounds like they just don't want anyone else to see it, which makes me want to take a second look at it, hmmmm?
What next?, a complaint that I just voiced (my) opinion on the matter?  Like a complaint that people who disagree with them shouldn't be heard?  "Get rid of that guy"?
I have a complaint against the complaining.  

That is, most people don't complain because they're afraid it makes them look like a sissy or a whiner. People are also reluctant to email someone else and ask, "Hey should I be a whiner and send a complaint to Dan, and will you send one with me?"
Just doesn't happen.  Because the guy on the other end would say, "Wow this guy's a big baby and a snitch" No, most people who use email complaint techniques, are groups, well organized.
They don't want (others) to see certain things.
By the way I didn't see any posting by Techstuff on ferrofluid, I'll have to check his post list, but I know ferrofluid works quite well and can be used for small pump work.  Are you saying that was one of his assets, or more of his offensive material?  Just curious.
"Great idea guys. Way to go! I admire your diplomatic and flexible solution. It's hard to please everybody, and you guys are in a tricky position. I think you handled the situation masterfully!

Regards, XEROID."
Roid, how do you call, siding with the wishes of Five names, "Diplomatic"?

Or are others siding with you against Anonymity, using the Anonymity of email?  There's a twist.  If so, it would be interesting to try to match a zillion complaint emails with the emails of actual registered board users, and, whom actually post anything.
Just my nickle, Tic Tac, and piece of lint, worth.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version