Author Topic: -Answers for Mister Nothing To Lose-  (Read 769 times)

Harry Luubovv

-Answers for Mister Nothing To Lose-
« on: October 06, 2004, 10:35:04 AM »
Nothing to lose, I am trying to answer to your questions from the other post here, since I think that post has been buried down somewhat.

First of all, there is a good trick to remembering. Just jot down notes, and read it back once in a while when you have a spare moment of time. Gradually it will sink in for a long time if not forever. This works, this is the way how I leant most of the things that I know. You know, one has to remember-forget-and-remember, five-six or more times, then will have a more permanent memory to certain things. Of course you will still forget too due to age and other reasons, but you will still remember most of the things if you tried it this way, they just sink in Nothing to lose. I have self studied on myself and others on human behaviors and biological matters and I can tell you. But you have got nothing to lose if you tried, right ?

Yes you are right, parallel is twice the amps at original voltage and series is twice the voltage and less amps than that voltage. But the end wattage are always the same.

4 of the 6V batteries can be hooked up in two as a set in series, this is 12V. You take two of these sets and parallel them and still get 12V but doubled amperage.

Yes, you can tap off any voltage you need between batteries. But this is not a good idea if the current being used from the tapped source ir anything significant. It will unbalance the aging process of the different batteries. The best way to do it is to have a voltage reducer to do this. Sometimes they are commercially called "Voltage Equalizer" or "Battery Equalizer". Basically in theory, in this sense yes you are drawing current from that tapped-in set of batteries only. But in practice, when that set of batteries gets a bit lower than the rest because of tapped-off use, the rest of the batteries will try to "Refill" the void in that lower batteries set. So at the end yes, you are kinda drawing juices from all batteries.

I don't understand the question when you said to connect two sets of batteries to one inverter. When you said something like "The invert had another set of wire", I got lost right there. I would have to ask first, where did you connect the first batteries to, on the inverter ?

You wrote :

Batteries are charging at 24v, But each battery separate is only 12V. Will I have fireworks if I connect the POS of both together and the NEG of both together while it is still wired Neg to UPS, POS-NEG, Pos to UPS and charging at 24V.

Yes of course, when sets of batteries hooked up in series, you definitely should not jump the two positive terminals together--NEVER ! ! ! Explosion from high amp batteries such as what you get, are dangerous, flying plastic alone will hurt you, not to mention flying acids ! !

You talked about how a top scientist dies out of negligence. I now tell you what stupid thing I did. Once I tried to turn on a stereo set, nothing I could do were successfully to making it go. I had come to the point where I literally took a screw drive to try to open the back of the set to find the problem. And then, just just then, I just remembered that I DID NOT TURN ON THE POWER SWITCH FIRST ! ! ! nothing was wrong with the set, just my memory at times. I suffer the same symptoms you do. So don't feel bad, we all are funny little creatures crawling on earth anyway, so to speak.

Have a jolly good day ole fello !

Harry.

« Last Edit: October 06, 2004, 10:35:04 AM by (unknown) »

TomW

• Super Hero Member Plus
Re: -Answers for Mister Nothing To Lose-
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2004, 10:56:59 AM »
Harry;

Opening a new thread is not really a good idea and clutters the board unless you are one of these "attentions getters" As you so aptly named them!

May I suggest you maybe need to give yourself a refresher course on English and the nuance of the language. That will make it easier for you to actually understand what folks are trying to say to you and also make your tirades much easier to understand.

Just my opinion.

look up the term troll with regard to internet forums. It might be interesting for you.

T

« Last Edit: October 06, 2004, 10:56:59 AM by TomW »

Harry Luubovv

« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2004, 11:12:56 AM »
The main reason I opened a new thread was, because the topic changed, it was some tecnincal questions answered to real questions made by a member of the board, that had nothing to do with the original topic anymore.

Sometimes I say things for a jokes too.

"Tirade" would more refer to the acts of only seeing the down sides alone to people. Incidentally, I don't see much compliment to peole from Mister TomW himself neither.

I just cannot seem to do things right in this board to some people, I will quite soon if this keeps up.

Say "Hello" to "Low key Security" for me Tom.

Have a happy day yourself though,

Harry.

« Last Edit: October 06, 2004, 11:12:56 AM by Harry Luubovv »

iFred

« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2004, 12:38:01 PM »

Harry's first rule; DO AS I SAY NOT AS I DO....

« Last Edit: October 06, 2004, 12:38:01 PM by iFred »

Harry Luubovv

« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2004, 02:08:59 PM »
Did I touch your toe Mister Ifred ?

I think I did then according to your brief comment here.

I can see that I cannot be at peace, even for the effort of helping out someone. Mister Nothing to lose did have legitimate questions there and if my answers were printed out and used once in awhile, then perhaps this can help memorizing. I started this thread in peace to devote to peaceful answering of legitimate questions. I left that rant alone some place else. But I am trailed anyway and pried upon. Please leave it alone now, have anything satirical to say, say it on a rant-opinion thread, this thread was intended to be a legitmate answer to someone. Lets see if all of us can understand what I say here, talking about "Refreshment course" to English ! !

You people really should have to stop from leading me into fights that are not necessary. Just like the other time too, I was minding my own business saying that I could not insert photo, I did not even make one thread of mentioning about anything else, but someone had to come over and knocked me on the head about me wasting everybody's time ! ! Again when I initiated this thread, I said nothing of anythiung relating who were right from who were wrong, but persons like Mister Freddy and Mister Dear TomW would come along and turned a peaceful thread into a fight.

Have a nice day you all !

Harry Luubovv.

« Last Edit: October 06, 2004, 02:08:59 PM by Harry Luubovv »

iFred

« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2004, 04:34:51 PM »

In a previous thread you called me "freddy", I was getting back at you. Now you have changed that to a demeaning mister freddy. The reason you are doing this is beyond me. STOP BEING DEMEANING to people, it's RUDE! Or suffer the consequences of your actions.

« Last Edit: October 06, 2004, 04:34:51 PM by iFred »

Harry Luubovv

« Reply #6 on: October 06, 2004, 08:05:20 PM »
My God Freddy, what were your saying ? ? ?

"Mister" is a RESPECTFUL TITLING ! What has this world come to anyway ? ? Don't we understand English language anymore ? To show more respect, I used "Mister" Freddy. I like Tom's dog, I liike any dog, so I called his dog "Mister Low Key Security".

I mean, if someone wants to have a negative mind about you, they will do that anyway they can find an excuse with any word you say I supposed.

Freddy, I can reassure you that it were not "Demeaning" as you propsed it to be, all of us are friends so what in devil's name were you saying to try to make yourself feel bad for nothing ? You have to stop this self-pity thing now so life can go on better for you. I disagreed with you yes, but I don't want you to get upset over nothing. Ok, from now on, I will strictly stick to calling you "Freddy" as before, and as those possibly in emails before.

Generally speaking, your ideas and mind on certain matters appear to be coinciding, and I like your works there. No bad feeling, just that I did not like how you described me to be in that post.

I AM SORRY IF I HAVE INADVERTANTLY UPSET YOU FREDDY, BY NAME !

Thank you for your communication Freddy,

and have a nice day now.

Please, don't be upset.

Harry.

« Last Edit: October 06, 2004, 08:05:20 PM by Harry Luubovv »

iFred

« Reply #7 on: October 06, 2004, 09:19:24 PM »

You know what harry the hard on. The gloves are now off.. Your free meat in my book!

« Last Edit: October 06, 2004, 09:19:24 PM by iFred »

TomW

• Super Hero Member Plus
« Reply #8 on: October 06, 2004, 11:35:23 PM »

You figure it out.

« Last Edit: October 06, 2004, 11:35:23 PM by TomW »

TomW

• Super Hero Member Plus
« Reply #9 on: October 07, 2004, 09:17:25 AM »
Harry;

Oops, I think I heard that final straw crack the camels back. Good Bye and may the bird of paradise fly up your .... oh well live well.

T

« Last Edit: October 07, 2004, 09:17:25 AM by TomW »

nack

« Reply #10 on: October 07, 2004, 11:17:27 AM »
Generally speaking, your ideas and mind on certain matters appear to be coinciding,

My ideas and mind often coincide as well - I have been wondering if they are somehow connected.

« Last Edit: October 07, 2004, 11:17:27 AM by nack »

iFred

« Reply #11 on: October 07, 2004, 05:32:43 PM »
The gloves are off!

THE DELUSIONAL MIND OF HARRY LUUBOVV

Hi, I am Harry I study a bit on English language and am kind of familiar with Old English ` New English ` American English ` Canadian English and Islands English etc. "Somehow sometimes" I just cannot help but to use some slangs of different nations. I am now presently learning a new language too--My own new language, it is an invented language. This is because I can't write, speak or understand any of the other languages so if I sound strange it's because I am the only one that can understand me?

You speak Chinese ? Ha ha, I know you are intimidated already, the only thing people generally like if you mentioned "Chinese", is, food ~ :-) "yes yes, I am a raciest" But I can teach you Chinese if you like, because I know EVERYTHING. "...... but stop please Harry ! !" Hee hee.

It is getting to my nerves when I feel that I am offending people to a great degree or causing problem between guys. Even when I do not know that I am doing it to others. I like to be rude, if you don't stop continue discussing on those questions not fit for the board, I will not call you "Friend" anymore -I am god of the board and tell what is to be discussed.. It's all your fault, You have to stop this self-pity thing now so life can go on better for you, I disagreed with you yes, but I don't want you to get upset over nothing, besides, I'm always right and your always wrong friend.

Some people argue for just the sake of arguments, they just like to argue, they have an interest in arguing, they take that for fun word-exercises. But they have no points in their speeches, no merit in what they say. In short, they know nill of what they are saying, they just enjoy "Having a speech-fight with someone". I have a cousin like this, he is arrogant and ignorant JUST LIKE ME. But then I am Harry, a god.

NOTICE : I will not be back to this section at least for now, so please do not post anymore, I won't be answering. Sorry but because the more I answer, the more both you and I are upsetting "Mister Harry". I am a child, I will not grow up. I always have the last word.

Take for example, "Harry's Law" is just a law, "noone" shall have to drink it if he or she does not want to. Sometimes I do find people to be very "erract" in their ideas.

Yes, I do use my own brainwave to come to conclusion, (we are in trouble).. I don't think it is fair that anyone ATTACKS another person's belief, simply because the attacker trusts a third person's idea to his bones 200% ????? I am allowed to do it, just not you.

you are the "Guilty one", ha ha, so someone had to remove his what from his where ? ? I have to laugh, the whole thing is just like a cartoon, and you all people already know that I love cartoons (we do?) . I am not angry at all. I am smart. It's all about me, me me and Harry is always right.

Attention getters, yep that's me. I am Harry the ultimate attention getter. I crave attention. As I have noticed, on this forum, it is obvious that some members are raising questions too obvious and simple that, anyone can tell, that, they are only trying to obtain attentions from others, JUST LIKE ME. But the attentions factor is what all in considerations, the more attentions collected from other members, the better I feel "Fulfilled" ! ! me, me and me again!

In regards to questions, I did not mean those who has a genuine "Dumb question", I meant those who intentionally raise them except for mine. Those were who I meant, too bad you people did not see my point, because your stupid, and I am not. You people just attack and bite. That is alright though, I can take it. I am a god. I am arrogant and self centered, but that's just me. You know, I am in a slime of some substances as is.

I see that people are very sensitive and harbour negative attitudes to these "Unnecessary questions" matters. To easy your minds, I could bring out the names, but this can be a downright bad matter to do on the board. But if I were talking in a true sense of one-to-one privately, like in emails, yes I would tell you the names. YES, I am a backstabber and someone that cannot be trusted.

Other persons will not and cannot wait to show off what they get, but that is not me, I certainly don't want attention here,  noooo way. The only way I want attention is only one way and one way only, other than that, I don't even want to attempt, I USUALLY RUN AWAY FROM ATTENTIONS IN REAL LIFE, MANY PEOPLE IN THIS COUNTRY CAN TELL YOU. (Because I am a backstabbing slime of some substances as is)

I got a reflex THIS MORNING when I got into this board this morning. So I would like to define what "Trouble Makers" are like me. "Trouble Makers" aren't the ones who disturbs or otherwise, the real ones are those who live by vanity, like me. You need to know how I live and who I am first, in order to say what you were saying.

What I really mean is in the case here, one can readily see a PATTERN, a continuous pattern of behaviors. MY continuous pattern of behaviors. Like I said it before, I have many natural attractions in the views of many, I usually run away from them, for half my life it has been this way, I don't need to attract attention in a board like this. just like to make things clear, clarity is important to fresh learners like all of you.

-Correct me if I am wrong-

My shameful little project is now officially public knowledge ...... SNIF SNIF ! !

Like the story ? Perhaps not finished yet, I might continue later.

Don't be such a knuckle-head, Ok men and girls

"Arf arf ..............."

was that you, or the dog ?

Hee hee, naughty me.

Have a jolly joyed day mate.

Harry Lub.

« Last Edit: October 07, 2004, 05:32:43 PM by iFred »

sully108

« Reply #12 on: October 07, 2004, 07:46:10 PM »
OMG...did I just wake up in the middle of a Monty Python film?

While this may be hypocritical...windstuff has the right idea.

Tis better to have ignored and lost than to have never ignored at all.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2004, 07:46:10 PM by sully108 »

TomW

• Super Hero Member Plus
« Reply #13 on: October 07, 2004, 08:36:18 PM »
Sully;

I have this gut feeling that harry has followed mister cool pants into the sunset. Not exactly positive on that but a gut feeling.

T

« Last Edit: October 07, 2004, 08:36:18 PM by TomW »