Product Reviews > Reviews

Just a quick apology to those unwilling.

(1/6) > >>

juiced:

A quick apology for the enitre BS today. And a thank you, especially to Ifred and Rato who know what building is all about. Your comments were appreciated.
   there is simply too much work to get done. You guys taught me ALOT though, and if i dont make it back; i wont forget any of you.
  I feel sappy with this, but seriously...
   You guys know where to get a hold of me and the largly free/open database. Hope to get that email.
  This is not a retreat. Im just being the bigger man because i can already tell how long or ugly this will go (including getting banned).

bob g:
i personally don't think anyone needs to go anywhere, and that includes you.
while i understand your mission and asperations, i also understand those points that jacquesm has leveled.
what i don't think is right is using this forum to "duke" it out, but.......
sometimes you got to stir the pot good and hard to see what rises to the top, sometimes it is just a bunch of burnt crud, and sometimes something tasty comes to the surface.
the point is maybe everyone can learn a bit from the exchange, even if it is what not to do to get so much hostility going.
perhaps everyone can cool off a bit and get back to more productive discussion as it relates to AE.
At the end of the day (that is where it will all end up anyway),  by next week nobody will remember who hit who, who was right or who was wrong anyway.
actually i find this sort of interchange much easier and far less frustrating than the long winded diatribes that surface from time to time on perpetual motion and over unity.
oh oh... there i go again with that crap....
sorry guys  :)
bob g

juiced:
Well.. its not so much that i wanna go, but i would get banned, tarred and feathered for that inflamitory insert he put in the post, and im not gonna just bend over and take it up the !!!.
  Also im not feeling very welcome. So, since i invite people to my place when i want them there, i'll expect the same.
                  Its been a hoot.

Cant wait to actually get together with a few of you! (if that can ever still happen)
  (i dont run from fights i dont pick, i walk nice and tall.)

Wolvenar:
  Look till this point I wanted to stay out of this, I dont speak up much unless i have something of value to add, but I'm gonna do you a favor juiced.
 At this point I can tell you you are in no position to claim anything, things are about to go very badly for you.
 BUT Jacquesm is a fair guy and a public sincere apology to him will be the first thing that you best consider.
I have been around the block on how the law requrding internet works, I had volumes of books  I had to study daily while creating distance learning applications that were going to be used for international study. I have dealt with international, and internet law requarding much of what is happening here,
You have slandered jacquesm publicly without providing the proof publicly and offering  a 3rd party review of these claims. If you had proof or had actualy been damaged somehow it would have been in your best interest to keep it quiet and gotten proper law enforcement involved.
If its true about copywrite violations, you have plenty more to worry about also.
So it seems Jacquesm is holding all the cards at this point, and trust me he is willing to play it through. an apology which states what you are apologizing to him for, may be your best route at the moment. I can not speak for him in saying that would be enough, but it is a good idea,. You have his phone number also if you pay any attention, a phone call to discuss this may not be a bad idea either.
I also suggest reading Jacquesm's diary here would be a very good idea for you.
Good luck juiced
(btw the sig aint the problem its the over linking in the page body to your site for what appears to be a commercial interest, is whats become troublesome)

sully108:
I think an apology from both sides is in order here. They've both behaved badly.

The worst thing that could happen here is that cliques are established. I see that happening here tonight.

Grow up !

What happens here is much more important than what either one of you think.

It's about joining together and using our minds to create something better.

Or have I missed something here?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version