Author Topic: It may be wrong BUT  (Read 245 times)

Psycogeek

It may be wrong BUT
« on: June 11, 2005, 02:29:05 AM »
Well they locked out that other thread, or they just wont let me post there, that might have been real smart.

I would just like to say , what the title says.  sometimes ideas might SUCK completly, when your university BOOK, and common knowlege says , oh my no that is wrong, why our math and science proves everything.

But Science Came out of what was WRONG, Not what was universally (or university) accepted,  those who cant DO, Teach, and those who cant Teach, just BUY :-) and then there are those, who THINK OUTSIDE OF THE BOX.  and it is ONLY from them that we are getting anything NEW.

science says the world is flat, and black holes exist , PAHH, the hinderance by statements like this, is worse than any stupid ideas that anyone ever pulls off.

Guess how many wizz bang Pharmasudicals were being tested for COMPLETLY DIFFERENT things than what they are now used for today.

The smartest people i know, have gone beyond convention, they are complete idiots, but ya know what, they make stuff or makes stuff HAPPEN, that YOU couldnt of DREAMED of , thanks to staunch rules institutions.

so here is to all the people who DO somthing totally "WRONG" and still make something that works, because someday somone will combine, extract, re-use, recreate, or improve them , and later the naysayers will be calling it the ONLY way to do something :-)

« Last Edit: June 11, 2005, 02:29:05 AM by (unknown) »