Author Topic: An Email responce from Alan Electronics  (Read 305 times)

wildbill hickup

An Email responce from Alan Electronics
« on: January 19, 2006, 01:41:23 PM »
Folks,

Just wanted to post this personal email I received in responce to a comment I made on this board. Apparently this gentleman is a member but can't remember how to make a comment so he emailed me direct. Since this has to do with all of us I figured I'd take the liberty of posting it for him.

Email as follows:

hey hickup?

says on this reply you sent me an email?

dont think so.ben so long since ive ben otherpower

cant rem how to reply  but i am the owner/builder of this genny.

It all derived from otherpowers site years ago,

all ideas came from guys like you got me started,and your knocking it?

ford radiator fans suggested from otherpower,50-v ameteks,

hub design with flanges but comments about flag and lighting leds?

you guys are something,costs after built exceed $100 plus

ALOT of labor boy were getting rich.

we believe in free clean energy an with consumer demand crying

for some alternative at least were posting,dont see much else

out there wheres your input to help the community?

I have a design that can brake anything you guys have developed to date and have ben trying for help and even get put down and knocked about asking for assistance,

were honest and tell our buyers there a battery charger on a stick,12volts

2-6amps,is that not correct?10/25mph?

Sad for all of you when all you can do is knock the little guy trying to help

with free clean energy.Boy are we ripping people off !!!!!!!!!

Sad.....

Obviously he reads these posts (although he says he hasen't been on here for a long time) how did he know my (and others) comments?

My question to him is:

Is this not your ad on Ebay

EbaY LINK

If not then someone has stolen your regestered trade mark and low and behold your website address. In my comment I made no reference to LED's or flags. I simple refered to a privious ad that listed the same unit but quite differently.

Well just thought you guys might be interested in this gentlemans round about responce to a comment I made.

Gary: If you want to respond to something posted here (you said you've forgotten) click on the highlighted word "comment" at the bottom of the post.  

« Last Edit: January 19, 2006, 01:41:23 PM by (unknown) »

terry5732

Re: An Email responce from Alan Electronics
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2006, 06:59:29 AM »
I did the "ask seller a question". I asked what the approximate output would be in a 20 MPH wind.  He figured 12 volts at 3-4 amps was 100-200 watts.

Shysters like this really give wind power a bad name.

The ones there selling "plans" for $15.95 don't help much either. But the real root of the problem is the profusion of people who don't have even a basic understanding of electricity or even physics. And physics is the root of common sense. This problem has been growing for years due largely to the dumbing down of what is taught in schools. We now have the product of this system who are voting age. The best hope for a change ,it seems , is a major catastrophe. It's mighty hard to educate adults.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2006, 06:59:29 AM by terry5732 »