Author Topic: The Three Kings of RE Nominations  (Read 211 times)

theTinker

The Three Kings of RE Nominations
« on: February 01, 2006, 07:07:03 PM »
what more can i say?....ok ill explain.

i happen to think that there are sum people around the board that constantly make it a great place to come more than others, there are sum that u just know will help u regulary and seem to be making full time jobs of it. so i would like to offically recognise/recognize these people in the wonderful pole(pun intended) of the top nominations.

so simply name anyone or any people that u would like to nominate to have in the "Three kings of RE" poll.

Disclaimer:   Ray bears no responsibilty for prizes give to the winners

Disclaimer 2: kings is also another way for saying kings and/or queens, no sexism is intended

Disclaimer 3: although the dans are recognised as seperate entities by god, simply "The Dans" can be nominated.

Disclaimer 4: nominate urself if u want but bewarned u may be taken by the sin of pride.

I would personally like to nominate:
The Dans -- (we all know they will ban my account if i dont and i suppose creating the entire community was handy :))
Flux -- (for his constant information broadcasting and his rules of providing detail if u want help :))
willib -- (i have robbed lots of his photos and the explainations hes given me on numerous occasions)
and theTinker -- (the style he has brought to this board has infinitely helped spread its name)

nominate away!

« Last Edit: February 01, 2006, 07:07:03 PM by (unknown) »

theTinker

Re: The Three Kings of RE Nominations
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2006, 12:15:57 PM »
i almost forgot but i would also like to enter

wooferhound and Jerry, if u dont know why then u dont pay enough attention
« Last Edit: February 01, 2006, 12:15:57 PM by theTinker »

stevesteve

Re: The Three Kings of RE Nominations
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2006, 12:18:38 PM »
King 1 - Hugh - books and living the RE way in the UK.

King 2 - the 'Dan's - well I'm here aren't I !

King 3 - harder! OK Zubbly for nice motor conversions
« Last Edit: February 01, 2006, 12:18:38 PM by stevesteve »