Author Topic: The spirit of the board  (Read 238 times)

iFred

The spirit of the board
« on: July 12, 2006, 02:45:23 AM »

In the beginning where a couple of good hearted intelligent individuals living away from the city life to start anew, with no electrical power at their disposal they decided to create their own and in doing so decided to also share their knowledge and wisdom with the rest of us on this message board as a community. Through honest, hard work and dedication they have achieved a dream that few have yet to achieve.

Some of us have been enlightened through this sharing of knowledge and are on our own quests. Some have achieved the dream and others are well on the way to achieving independence, which is to say, freedom, control ones destiny. This is the spirit which created this message board, the freedom of speech, the freedom of ideas and concepts, of ideas from all nations and all cultures, the total and complete breakdown of control and the open of floodgates of knowledge. This is the spirit which was unseen when the board was created, this is the spirit of the message board. Unity of people of thoughts and ideas.

So I ask you kindly to consider that when you post another message on this board, think of these things. Think of the spirit that created this message board, think about the freedom we have been given, the knowledge shared. Shed the negativity that is now present on this board and let us all focus on what's important, lets concentrate on why we are all here. Thank you!

« Last Edit: July 12, 2006, 02:45:23 AM by (unknown) »

jimjjnn

Re: The spirit of the board
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2006, 08:52:35 PM »
Couldn't have been said any better.

Thank you Fred
« Last Edit: July 11, 2006, 08:52:35 PM by jimjjnn »

jimjjnn

Re: The spirit of the board
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2006, 08:54:18 PM »
BTW, I sure missed your web site. Glad to see you bringing it back online. Keep up the great hobby tho it seems to be full time jobs for some.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2006, 08:54:18 PM by jimjjnn »

wdyasq

Truth
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2006, 08:55:24 PM »
"Shed the negativity that is now present on this board and let us all focus on what's important, lets concentrate on why we are all here."

I shall iFred. And, I hope others will soon realize sometimes the truth is necessary. Building alternators and generators is an involved business. It can be dangerous. Folks have been killed and injured. It ruined the days of the ones who were injured. Those instantly killed we will never know as they failed to mention what a fun time they were having.

Party on. And remember kids... be cautious about taking candy, or advice about how to build a wind turbine from strangers.

There are some strange folks who post here....

Ron

« Last Edit: July 11, 2006, 08:55:24 PM by wdyasq »
"I like the Honey, but kill the bees"