Author Topic: Wildblue.net Policy  (Read 238 times)

RogerAS

Wildblue.net Policy
« on: August 02, 2006, 09:32:58 PM »
Hello Everybody,

The following is a posting I just made over at:

http://www.wildblue.cc/wbforums/index.php

Some of you may find it interseting. They may remove it from their servers but I know the ADMIN here has no credibility issues. I may be without internet service again for a while folks, after this.

------------------------------------

I'm so fed up with our great and wonderful ISP that I have initiated action with my Arkansas State Attorney General. I have contacted both my congerssperson and senator. I have retained a private attorney.

Wildblue is about to discover a level of customer dissatisfaction beyond any expectation in their worst nightmare.

What brought me to this point? Well, I would like to say it's just simple frustration for the lack of consitent ablity to connect to the internet, but that's only a small portion of my reasons.

Wildblue purposefully instructs phone and chat room support personnel to provide intentional misinformaton, and attempts to redirect legitimate customer concerns and questions with issue unrelated to service outages. I have documented proof. I have saved every email from our omnipotent ISP from day one of my installation, as well as pasting chat room dialouge into a text file and saving those as well as taking screen shots. I have recorded phone conversations to tech support. I have an installer willing to give sworn testimony in open court.

I strongly urge every single wildblue customer to begin their own documentation effort in this matter. It is not illegal to record your own phone conversations, but it is a federal crime to use the telephone in a fraudulent manner, in such a way as wildblue instructs its support personnel.

Falsehoods such as "Tech support has limited access to network availablity issues", and "We have no way to determine how much downtime the network has suffered this month" are beyond belief. Wildblue can determine exactly how many bytes have passed through the system by any individual user. They know full well how long a given "beam" has been down within any time frame. Whether or not level one personnel are provided these data is irrelavent. These are premeditated tatics to provide no recourse for the consumer in any attempt to be credited for service that does not exist. Charging us for service that is unavailable is at best unethical, and at worst criminal. Evidence points to the later.

In closing I want to admonish each and every wildblue customer that reads this to copy and save it to a text file. Save every form of communication you have with wildblue from now on. Call your elected representatives. Contact every other wilblue subscriber of which you are aware. Talk to your installer or COOP. The only way this treatment is going to change is for us to become an active force and work within the legal system. Alone we are but a source of revenue for an Enron-like entity that obviously does not care about we the customers. Together we are a tidal wave of such force no walls of misinformation can withstand us. I say it's time to make the earth shake under the feet of wildblue management, and bring about change!

Roger A. Stephenson

theropod@wildblue.net

roger@gobblerguns.com

theropod@yahoo.com

---------------------------------

RogerAS

« Last Edit: August 02, 2006, 09:32:58 PM by (unknown) »