Author Topic: About the US economy [CLOSED]  (Read 251 times)

wdyasq

About the US economy [CLOSED]
« on: May 08, 2008, 12:14:16 PM »
Ed Wallace is one of my favorite writers and commentators. Not only is he is an award wining journalist, he is also an engineer. In the article here:

http://www.star-telegram.com/ed_wallace/story/628283.html

He explains why the unemployment rated that are said to be 'historically low' aren't resulting in higher wages and why the low inflation rates really aren't.

Mr Wallace is one of those folks who seem to be two steps ahead of the curve. He identified that MTBE was going to be a problem 10 years before the EPA did and predicted ethanol would be a cluster foxtrot also (besides not helping on air pollution). He also identified the reason so many Ford Explorers turned over, a FUBARed data base rather than a defective product.

If the world's problems get 'cured', it won't be the result of a politician's work but the work of countless unrecognized individuals who observe a likeness of themselves when the look in a mirror.

Ron

« Last Edit: May 08, 2008, 12:14:16 PM by (unknown) »
"I like the Honey, but kill the bees"

blueyonder

Re: About the US economy
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2008, 06:39:29 AM »
 a very good post WDYASG . i enjoyed it.

but with that said i will be quiet and rejoin the herd.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2008, 06:39:29 AM by blueyonder »

GeeMac

« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2008, 06:50:19 AM »
Returning to the collective is a mistake.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2008, 06:50:19 AM by GeeMac »

snowcrow

« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2008, 07:00:32 AM »
 YES!! I'm another disgruntled lemming, not willing to run off a cliff with the rest of the herd!!! [:x

Snow Crow

« Last Edit: May 08, 2008, 07:00:32 AM by snowcrow »

behoof

« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2008, 07:08:09 AM »
Ron,

Good article and although it will probably go mostly unnoticed by the masses it hits exactly at the issues at hand.

In my small circle of friends we speak often of the "Man behind the curtain" (not to lean toward the Illuminati or Free Masonry) and the role that he plays in the total control of this "Free" society in which we live. This, in my opinion, is a very sad state of affairs and the continued mind cloning of our youth is to be one of the major contributors in our downfall as a free and critically thinking society.

I could digress for hours but suffice it to say, at my age, I won't be around long enough to see an end to this Orwellian comedy.

Three cheers for the American Media, the purporter of all ideas, controlled and directed. Always looking out for our best interest by "reporting the news" never creating it. LOL Don't you just love propaganda?

behoof

« Last Edit: May 08, 2008, 07:08:09 AM by behoof »
They're in the wire!!

Old F

« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2008, 07:15:06 AM »
Would a politician lie ?

YES they will lie even if the truth would sever them better they cant help it there politicians.

Its sad to say an honest man will never last to long in politics  

« Last Edit: May 08, 2008, 07:15:06 AM by Old F »
Having so much fun it should be illegal