Author Topic: what is it....  (Read 257 times)

iFred

what is it....
« on: February 20, 2005, 10:22:15 AM »
looks like a car, but it's not...

http://www.bsrsolar.com/core1-1.php3

« Last Edit: February 20, 2005, 10:22:15 AM by (unknown) »

hiker

• BIG DOG
Re: what is it....
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2005, 04:45:47 AM »
well the top is not black[to absorbe heat] so how much change in temp can happen from top to bottom? its real light weigth what ever it is ..has big pipes for large flow..

hmmm... you tell me..some kind of big diafram?--vacume pump?--art bells latest ufo..
« Last Edit: February 20, 2005, 04:45:47 AM by hiker »
WILD in ALASKA

tecker

• SuperHero Member
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2005, 06:02:26 AM »

Just a mobil test unit so they can take her in and out each day
« Last Edit: February 20, 2005, 06:02:26 AM by tecker »

drdongle

« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2005, 06:22:12 AM »
I got it!, the Aliens are using sterling engines to power their "star drives"
« Last Edit: February 20, 2005, 06:22:12 AM by drdongle »

richhagen

« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2005, 08:26:10 AM »
It's a Stirling on steroids.  Must be a cover on it in the picture or something for transport.  It seems to me that they are using a parabolic reflector to concentrate the sunlight for the hot side.  Rich
« Last Edit: February 20, 2005, 08:26:10 AM by richhagen »
A Joule saved is a Joule made!

nothing to lose

« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2005, 11:04:20 AM »
Good grief that's pretty simple to figure out!

It's the armature for an overunity magnetic motor from a UFO.

Things you never wanted to know and were too smart to ask.

You see those evenly spaced things running up the sides that look sort of like turn buckles are the magnetic pulse induction servo units to control the field disolventation towards the retrofluctic stance of the rejunvenation coils which operate off those really large bar magnets on the bottom, right below the things that look like turn buckles. (Ever wonder how Neos came about)

It is kinda confusing to the lamen not having worked on these before I suppose since the entire thing is upside down! That highly polished top that looks sort like stainless steel is actually the air migrated bearing the unit rides on, the high speed at which the unit runs provides a cushin of air which the armature nearly floats on. The tapered spindle is what the amature rests on and holds it in place in a similar shaped hollow, also air controlled. Of course the alien air is not nearly the same as ours and really should not be called air. More like a foggy slime. Think silicon slick, pea soup fog, kind of an air and lubricant at the same time.

All that gunk at the bottom of what looks like an inverted spinny top is just the cart they moved it on so as to not damage the air migrated bearing durring transport.

You see there is absolutly no problem with buidling such a magnetic motor at all, the problem is to find or produce the slime type alien air to use as the lubricant which aloughs the unit to increase speed by providing a negative friction to pull it ahead of itself. This is the common cause of alien ship failures by the way. The slime air of theirs readly breaks down into Zeonatic Isotanic dust when exposed to earths oxygen. Even the slightest pinhole in the outer layer membrane of the alien motors is enough to detroy them. They are trained to self destruct the ship on the first sign of this possibility.

The result of friction is to reduce a speed, by providing negtive friction we cause speed to take place. In reality this should not even be called a magnetic motor, as that implies the magnets do the work to produce force. The magnets are actually the braking system to prevent over speed conditons from occuring as if let to run freely on the negative friction slime the entire system would over speed to the point of self distructing.

It is this over speed self distruct why we so seldom find an actuall alien spaceship intact. Aliens are trained before leaving their planet to study us that in the event of discovery or motor membrane punctures to eject the magnets (motor has a magnet eject panic button) which results in such over speed that the entire ship normally disolves into microsopic particles which at the molecular level become lighter than helium as float upwards to the outer surface or our atmosphere where they are later gathered by alien recovery vessels and taken home for recycling.

And you thought those were shooting stars in the sky didn't you :)

It is this disolving of the ship why so many people claim "It was there then just disappeared! "

Now as for the supply of motor in storage at area 51, well some are scored fairly bad from friction burns as the slime disolved too fast and the motors were not able to destruct properly. Some of the motors are in perfect shape, Aliens must not have noticed the slime disolving in time to eject the magnets and let it over rev. Even the magnets are still mounted. However no man made substance has been invented as yet to provide the negative friction needed to make the motors functionable again.

Several attemps were very close, but failed. Slick 50 and Lucas were the leaders in this area before moving permanantly into automotive products and giving up the research in this field. STP had a research team involved also at one time.

A few years back when Illegal aliens living in the USA for over 5 years were aloughed to come forth and apply for citizenship without fear of being deported several aliens did come forth. But through the infinite wisdom and quest for knowledge scientists quickly disected them.

The above is absolutley true, no dought about it! I know it is because I read it in the National Enquirer, or was the THE STAR.

Hmm. you may read it there soon too, as I think I will retype that later and mail it to them. Maybe I'll get paid enough to buy the next E-bayed daul rotor wind gennie :)

« Last Edit: February 22, 2005, 11:04:20 AM by nothing to lose »