Author Topic: pickster says hello to all :)  (Read 345 times)

picmacmillan

pickster says hello to all :)
« on: August 08, 2005, 11:05:58 PM »
just got a new used computer and thought i would check in to say hello to all the folks i chatted with last winter and the winter before lol..i am very busy up here in the north of ontario as some of you know, and i am busy building some log homes..i had the pleasure of meeting nothing to lose a while back and he helped build some blades and we did some alternative energy chatting..it was a great time...was a pleasure to meet denzil :)  i need 7 more 2" magnets to have everything to make a medium sized genny similar to the 2 i have already made, which by the way, work fantastic so far...thanks to all that have  helped me on here...i also have all the parts, and magnets to build a danbuilt 17' machine, which i cant wait to get some time to get at it...everything is coming together and hopefully i can build the big one soon...anyhow, just wanted to hello to all my friends i have made on here over the last couple years or better, and i have learned an incredible amount thanks to the collective research that this forum contains, and emmits for free...i couldnt have did this without all of you...anyhow,take care all..you know you you are :) your friend pickster
« Last Edit: August 08, 2005, 11:05:58 PM by (unknown) »

cdg378

Re: pickster says hello to all :)
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2005, 06:00:17 PM »
Hey pickster....

Hope all is well, sounds like you are staying busy.

Would like to see some pics of your homes and projects!!

Regards,

cdg378

AmericanReman.com

« Last Edit: August 08, 2005, 06:00:17 PM by cdg378 »

zubbly

« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2005, 06:01:00 PM »
Hey Pickster!!!!

nice of ya to drop us a line and let us know what is happening. i am also looking forward to see that 17 foot (vortex creator) flying when you get it complete. its definately gonna be a lot of work, but i am sure well worth the effort in the end.

are all your mills going to be flying at the same location? if so i am sure you are gonna need a very large battery bank to suck up and store all that juice you will be making. i am slowly making progress getting my tower up an d hopefully one of these days complete my big unit.

take care for now and keep having fun!  :)

zubbly

« Last Edit: August 08, 2005, 06:01:00 PM by zubbly »

farmerfrank

« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2005, 08:18:50 PM »
Hello hello Pickster. Been a long time since I've seen anything from you. Any Tim Hortons up there?
« Last Edit: August 08, 2005, 08:18:50 PM by farmerfrank »

richhagen

« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2005, 11:07:34 PM »
Hi Pickster, nice to hear from you.  NTL is planning a get together out his way sometime this fall or so.  It would be a bit of a drive for you though. Don't be a stranger around here.  Rich
« Last Edit: August 08, 2005, 11:07:34 PM by richhagen »
A Joule saved is a Joule made!

MelTx

« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2005, 09:01:55 AM »

Hello Pick    Old proverb: Work hard and save your money, and loan some to guys from fort worth if they ask.  MelTx
« Last Edit: August 09, 2005, 09:01:55 AM by MelTx »

TomW

• Super Hero Member Plus
Nahhh!
« Reply #6 on: August 09, 2005, 09:47:25 AM »
My personal favorite is:

Neither a borrower nor a lender be!

T

« Last Edit: August 09, 2005, 09:47:25 AM by TomW »

hvirtane

• About Solar Cooking
« Reply #7 on: August 09, 2005, 03:24:03 PM »
Hello Pickster,

it is nice to hear that you

are doing well there.

I hope that we will get soon

some pictures of your new 17 feet

machine. I started to do something

quite similar with some people

in Pakistan. Let's see, whose

machine is ready first.

- Hannu

« Last Edit: August 09, 2005, 03:24:03 PM by hvirtane »

Tom in NH

« Reply #8 on: August 09, 2005, 11:03:43 PM »
Hi Picky,

Stay away from those little black flies. Teeth with wings!

-tom
« Last Edit: August 09, 2005, 11:03:43 PM by Tom in NH »

nothing to lose

« Reply #9 on: August 12, 2005, 12:39:19 AM »
Hi ya pickster.

Glad to see you back online.

Yep that was a great time up there. Had a hard time leaving, ready to come back, well almost anyway. I would if I could, things too hecktic here, nice and peaceful there and loved the river.

I got back that Rock house again I had earlier this year, renting it again so been busy cleaning out the summer dirt. How does a place get so dirty when it just sits empty anyway??

I sent an e-mail the other day, hadn't got a reply last I looked. Since you just got another system I'll look again. Since I am between 2 houses again at times I won't be online for days at a time perhaps.

New thing, the building where my office and fast internet was got sold, messed up alot of my fall/winter plans now. I'll still be working on my website again if you want me to post pictures of those great houses and Steves cabin we were building while I was up there. It'll take me awhile to get the website stuff done since I don't have my office and net connection any more.

How tall was that tower at your place? I haven't had time since I got home to set my gennies up again or mess with that Efka motor still. I got an idea for about a 20' maybe 30' tower on my pickup truck, partly tilt up. Hopefully get it built in a few weeks, watch for pics :)

Yep, might be parts of it based on that one of yours we lowered and raised with the trojan :)

Have you seen many more bears and moose since I came home?

Hey guy's remember that post awhile back Pickster had posted a picture of a bear, I asked if I could have my own bear when I got there, he said I probably won't be there more than a few days till I'd see a bear. Well he was right, we went driving the first night I was there and I saw a bear and a moose. Saw more moose later, lots of bears! Right Pickster.

Well I always do something durring the summer, the trip to Picksters this year was the best summer I've had in awhile to be sure!!

Thanks again Pic.

« Last Edit: August 12, 2005, 12:39:19 AM by nothing to lose »

picmacmillan

« Reply #10 on: August 19, 2005, 05:14:38 PM »
thanks all...ya ntl there has been many more moose and bears since you were here..saw a bull moose yesterday on the road out of here, and he wouldnt get off the road...you dont see them like that in season?..not sure why..i am heading out tonight to whack a bear....see what happens :)...my tower is about 24', but will be putting a 55 footer up soon i hope...got a tower donated to the cause :) i will post some pictures soon..i will send you a picture of a moose at the montreal river property last weeekend...it was a cow and she showed up twice in the same day, right across from me and mrs pic...was real nice to see...anyhow, take care all...keep up the good work...pickster

« Last Edit: August 19, 2005, 05:14:38 PM by picmacmillan »

para t8

« Reply #11 on: December 27, 2005, 02:10:49 PM »
pickster,i live in richmond,virginia.iknow a welder i mite get some stuff from him.(free stuff)your right she will fly better with free stuff,and plus it helps pocket if you know what i mean.talk to you later.  ps. keep me inspierd
« Last Edit: December 27, 2005, 02:10:49 PM by para t8 »