Author Topic: ATTENTIONS GETTERS  (Read 469 times)

Harry Luubovv

ATTENTIONS GETTERS
« on: October 05, 2004, 05:36:38 PM »
As I have noticed, on this forum, it is obvious that some members are raising questions too obvious and simple that, anyone can tell, that, they are only trying to obtain attentions from others, not that they had any question nor doubt at all in truth, they are much more clever than the dumb questions that they raise, they don't need to ask simple questions like those. But the attentions factor is what all in considerations, the more attentions collected from other members, the better they feel "Fulfilled" ! !

Not that they were down rude nor bad, nor trying to disrupt the peace in any way, so I don't mean to offend anyone. And again, I don't mean to say that they were bad in that way. Just a plain observation here so that everyone can waste less time on unnecessary issues which are no issue at all, and get on with their own other useful businesses.

Thanks for reading,

Jolly Golly Good Day Mates,

Harry.

« Last Edit: October 05, 2004, 05:36:38 PM by (unknown) »

kurt

• website
Re: ATTENTIONS GETTERS
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2004, 05:42:33 PM »
hmmm whats that expesion kids say something about a skunk...

o ya now i remember a skunk always smells his own hole first....  i think that kinda aplys here

« Last Edit: October 05, 2004, 05:42:33 PM by kurt »

justanotherguy

• propane conversion
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2004, 05:46:23 PM »
kind of the pot calling the kettle black don't ya think Harry??
« Last Edit: October 05, 2004, 05:46:23 PM by justanotherguy »

zubbly

« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2004, 06:58:21 PM »
Hey Harry!

i love dumb questions! some of us ask them because we need to. i ask lots of them.

But i also like to share, and i wish to share this with you.

you see its like this.     time is equal to this :) :) :) :), not this :( :( :( :(

now everything i just explained is a lie, and i am telling you the truth. this is the basis of zubloid technology.

einstein had it all wrong, he figured that nose hairs could be trained into a mustache and he ended up with :) :) - :) :)=?   what is this?   probably this  +

now we all know that the 5th dimention is 1/2 of the tenth dimention, and the tenth dimention is 1/4 of the 40th. so actually the 5th is in t=reality only an 1/8 dimention trying to make a statement. glad you now understand this.

now , if i slap my face with the front of my hand and then the back of my hand, did i actually slap it at all because the middle was not used. this is what you call inner and outer technology. one cancelles the other and therefore the slap never took place because the inner dimention was not figured into the equazion.

now with the explanation of :)-:(  t=reality and the forgotten inner reality, anyone at all can fully understand the 5th dimension.

so simple!

have a great day  :)

zubbly

« Last Edit: October 05, 2004, 06:58:21 PM by zubbly »

LEXX

« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2004, 07:01:35 PM »
You know zubbly, I never gave the time to try to see it that way but now that I have, that totally makes sence!  Ever noticed that :)x:(=:( as well?
« Last Edit: October 05, 2004, 07:01:35 PM by LEXX »

tecker

• SuperHero Member
« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2004, 07:35:55 PM »

Ah oh someone  has found the key to perpetual bs eureka !!!! . And in an election year too .This is going to be big !

« Last Edit: October 05, 2004, 07:35:55 PM by tecker »

Harry Luubovv

« Reply #6 on: October 05, 2004, 08:01:30 PM »
Zubbly and the others,

I did not mean those who has a genuine "Dumb question", I meant those who intentionally raise them, and that their abilities reflect better than that as shown in the comments and as shown in their works and photos. Those were who I meant, too bad you people did not see my point. You people just attack and bite. That is alright though.

They told me to stop saying what they did not like to hear, but they never told those others who offened me, to stop. That is alright though, too ! !

One thing about persons on this board, once one person attacks, the rest just come on like a pack of hungry ......

Have a jolly good day mates,

harry.

« Last Edit: October 05, 2004, 08:01:30 PM by Harry Luubovv »

Harry Luubovv

« Reply #7 on: October 05, 2004, 08:11:24 PM »
In fact, Zubbly, I never thought your question were any "Dumb question", never ! In fact, I thought you did GREAT WORKS, and have made great contributions to this forum. I like your works Zubbly. But it is not called for the way how you attacked without finding out what you were missing in my meaning.

Read back the first post, I meant those who intentionally asked those questions making belief that they were dumb. I did not mean those who were "Genuinely dumb" about anything they did not know about. It is ok to be "Dumb" if they did not know, it is not a slightest crime to be genuinely dumb. Evereybody is dumb in some ways or another, and that includes me myself, this is understandable. And I sure did not mean those.

Keep up the attacks if you people like, you people are fast to that, famous !

Have a real good day Sirs and madams.

Harry.

« Last Edit: October 05, 2004, 08:11:24 PM by Harry Luubovv »

Harry Luubovv

« Reply #8 on: October 05, 2004, 08:14:42 PM »
"kettle calls..."   "Smelling own holes" ...........

Those were not called for indeed ! !

The language is too degrading on this board !

Have a nice day Sirs and madams.

Harry.

« Last Edit: October 05, 2004, 08:14:42 PM by Harry Luubovv »

elvin1949

« Reply #9 on: October 05, 2004, 08:34:46 PM »
harry

you need to learn the difference between,

GOING FISHING and GOING CATCHING.

later

elvin
« Last Edit: October 05, 2004, 08:34:46 PM by elvin1949 »

whatsnext

« Reply #10 on: October 05, 2004, 08:40:46 PM »
Harry, No attack meant by this in any way but if you wish to call one or more of us out onto the carpet it would be far easier to just name them. Who knows, you may be referring to me. In which case I will put my left hand into my right armpit and salute you.

John.........
« Last Edit: October 05, 2004, 08:40:46 PM by whatsnext »

Harry Luubovv

« Reply #11 on: October 05, 2004, 09:32:41 PM »
Keep attacking, it is fun isn't it ? I already had said from the first post that I meant nothing bad from the first post. So what else do you men want ?

I even notice that there are those who had so much against perpetual ideas, they are just waiting there for a chance to "Express their gripe" taking the first opportunity.

Elvin, you need to know the difference between "Good intention" and "Bad intentions" ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

Harry.

« Last Edit: October 05, 2004, 09:32:41 PM by Harry Luubovv »

Harry Luubovv

« Reply #12 on: October 05, 2004, 09:39:52 PM »
Whats,

You know, I am in a slime of some substances as is, without even naming person(s). So, sorry as you can see, I cannot oblige to your idea inviting them out to the carpet person-to-person, I sure be fried then. I want to survive Whats, can you see that ?

Thanks, ....

and have a great day now,.

Harry.

« Last Edit: October 05, 2004, 09:39:52 PM by Harry Luubovv »

Norm

• Ohio's sharpest corner
« Reply #13 on: October 05, 2004, 11:02:09 PM »
Just a plain observation here so that everyone can waste less time on unnecessary issues which are no issue at all, and get on with their own other useful businesses.

Most of us already knew that Harry ...please don't waste you're time replying to this.....

( :>) Norm.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2004, 11:02:09 PM by Norm »

hiker

• BIG DOG
« Reply #14 on: October 06, 2004, 01:29:43 AM »
harry--

check this out...........

debateusa.com

« Last Edit: October 06, 2004, 01:29:43 AM by hiker »
WILD in ALASKA

zubbly

« Reply #15 on: October 06, 2004, 04:59:12 AM »
hey Harry!

"If" you are one of the attention seekers, you got it. i really do not "attack" anyone, but find that humour is sometimes the best route. it works for me.

actually i do not recall anyone making on "purpose" a dumb question, and perhaps you have just looked at it in a different way than some of us do. same as we may have misunderstood you.

whether a dumb question or a dumb statement, if it is posted here you can expect anything and everything in a responce.

have a great day!   :)

zubbly

« Last Edit: October 06, 2004, 04:59:12 AM by zubbly »

nothing to lose

« Reply #16 on: October 06, 2004, 05:19:17 AM »
 Sometimes those of us with higher levels of knowledge ask the lower dumb questions because we seem to be about half senial!! I know that's my problem some times I think.

Ya, most the time I know how to wire up a set of batteries. But then I get this "dumb day" brain effect going for a few days where I just can't think what I am trying to do. Or I can do it, but can't tell you how I did it. Simple things!

Kinda like now, ok I can wire in series or parralell, I can have 6 volts or 12volts from 2 6volt batteries. I know this answer, but which is which?? Right now I have a sleeping brain cell and don't remember if paralell is twice the amps at 6volts or is that serries? I am thinking parralel.  

If I were planning to tell some-one how I just wired my batteries I would need to know that, or if I was going to hire someone to wire up a new set for me I have to know what to tell them! But, I have sitting in the back of my truck right now 4 6volt Trojans wired together and chargeing at 12v! So I geuss I wired both serries and parralel at the same time, even though I can't say at the moment which set is which and might have a problem if I just told some-one to wire in 2 more for me in serrries, that might be wrong and I end up with 18V!

Very simple question I have now even, can I wire up 12V batteries in a row to charge at 48V, but just tap 2 batteries for 24V and get the amps from all of them? Or if I just tap the posts on a 12V I will get 12V, but is that just the amps in that one batteiry I am getting or am I drawing from the entire set? One battery is 115 amps or 4 is 460 amps. So what will I get from a 12V or 24V tap?

Also I have 2 12V wired for 24v on a UPS. I have a 5K 12v inverter connected to just one battery (just testing something to see if it worked on the inverter), BUT My inverter has a second set of bolts for the wires. Now if I connect one set of wires to a 12V battery and the other set of wires to the other 12V battery what happens?

Batteries are charging at 24v, But each battery seperate is only 12V. Will I have fireworks if I connect the POS of both together and the NEG of both together while it is still wired Neg to UPS, POS-NEG, Pos to UPS and charging at 24V.

Right now I really don't know, but tommorow or in 3 days I will most likely remember this.

Also since at the moment I am connted to only one 12V, how many amps am I getting, just 115 I think, and how is the charger charging then. If both are full and I draw from only one then is all the juice from the charger going to just the one I am drawing from, are they ballancing through the charger (only 24V connection) or is one getting half a charge and the other is over charging??

Most of everything I asked above is serrious battery questions I'd like to know the answer on, but mostly things that should be far below my level of knowledge, I should know the answers (and probably do), but they are lost floating around somwhere in an endless bog of info and one day they will surface. But if that's 3 weeks from now it won't do me any good this weekend when I start wiring up more stuff.

And as I recall, Einstien was a great scientist who died due to a cold or flue he got because he was too dumb to get in out of the rain!

« Last Edit: October 06, 2004, 05:19:17 AM by nothing to lose »

Harry Luubovv

« Reply #17 on: October 06, 2004, 09:56:24 AM »
Nothing to lose,

I appreciate your long explanations, I concur to all what you said. The contents of your posts about this matter are totally reasonable ! !

You wrote :

Sometimes those of us with higher levels of knowledge ask the lower dumb questions because we seem to be about half senial!! I know that's my problem some times I think.

Ya, most the time I know how to wire up a set of batteries. But then I get this "dumb day" brain effect going for a few days where I just can't think what I am trying to do. Or I can do it, but can't tell you how I did it. Simple things!

-Quote ends-

Yes I see what you mean, this applies to me too to be honest, even when I was younger. But what was I talking about was, ok, if we just took some times and not just rushing through everything we do, we can notice a lot of things that we normally do not notice. Look beyond a bit and we can always see something that we originally thought were only as deep as it looked. What I really mean is in the case here, one can readily see a PATTERN, a continuous pattern of behaviors to some persons, he or she, they would try one way, or another if that first way were cut off, but we can see the purpose of those actions no matter whatever which way they tried.

I think I have one person here at least agrees with me so far, at least, said that it were normal to have persons this way.

Zub., it can be a wrong idea if anyone thought that I sought attention from this board. Ha, that could be a joke. I have more good things done in life that I did not want to present to this board, simply because I don't even know the persons personally, and more other reasons. Other persons will not and cannot wait to show off what they get, but that is not me, I certainly don't want attention here. The only way I want attention is only one way and one way only, other than that, I don't even want to attempt, I USUALLY RUN AWAY FROM ATTENTIONS IN REAL LIFE, MANY PEOPLE IN THIS COUNTRY CAN TELL YOU. I have had enough automatic attentions in my life that I did not need. I even hesitate to present photos to this board, I think it is a showing off way, if not a lot, some degrees at least. I just live different than most people, I have my own sober culture and looking at things in different lights. I tend to stand outside looking in, I tend to observe more than most others. I hope this answered your indirect question.

You wrote :

actually I do not recall anyone making on "purpose" a dumb question, and perhaps you have just looked at it in a different way than some of us do. same as we may have misunderstood you. -Quote ends-

You sounded as if I had already accused you of anything already Zub. ! ! You are way of course, I can tell you that so you won't have to please "Recall" anything.

Just reading back the older posts to see if there were anything I could have missed, like l usually do from time to time. Ah-ha, then there it was, this one thread with the title "I want to start a fight". That one is something included in my theory of attention getters.

Hiker, I will check out your link after this, and will make comment to that if necessary. Thanks for your link.

I see that people are very sensitive and harbour negative attitudes to these "Unnecessary questions" matters. To easy your minds, I could bring out the names, but this can be a downright bad matter to do on the board. But if I were talking in a true sense of one-to-one privately, like in emails, yes I would tell you the names. But I can give you one hint though, there are not a whole lot of us that way, just a handful of them here, pretty few, in fact ! Those who fight back so fast and furiously, apparently we can know that it were not them that I were talking about. And again, by this statement, I do not mean that all those who are silent, are guilty neither, don't get it wrong now please.

Harry wishes all to have a nice midweek.

« Last Edit: October 06, 2004, 09:56:24 AM by Harry Luubovv »

finnsawyer

« Reply #18 on: October 06, 2004, 10:00:37 AM »
Harry, take a look in a mirror.  There's the number one attention seeker!
« Last Edit: October 06, 2004, 10:00:37 AM by finnsawyer »

Harry Luubovv

« Reply #19 on: October 06, 2004, 08:13:22 PM »
Mister Fin,

Like I said it before, I have many natural attractions in the views of many, I usually run away from them, for half my life it has been this way, I don't need to attract attention in a board like this.

You are judging others by your own standards. You need to know how I live and who I am first, in order to say what you were saying.

Have a nice day now Mister Fin.

Harry.

« Last Edit: October 06, 2004, 08:13:22 PM by Harry Luubovv »

skravlinge

« Reply #20 on: November 09, 2004, 07:33:54 AM »
This board will not suffer if  anybody ask something he/she should know or knows, its public and it is always a chans there are people who find  use of the answers anyhow. As a  not a native -speaker of English I could ask "Who is Genny?" and  have reason for it.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2004, 07:33:54 AM by skravlinge »