Author Topic: to all you over unity fanatics  (Read 994 times)

devoncloud

Re: to all you over unity fanatics
« Reply #66 on: September 11, 2004, 05:29:24 PM »
I need to meet your cat ;>)

devon
« Last Edit: September 11, 2004, 05:29:24 PM by devoncloud »

Roamer195

« Reply #67 on: September 11, 2004, 09:38:03 PM »
Lot's of people would. Problem is, he speaks, then disappears. Well, mostly disappears. Everything except the head. And he's always got this big grin on his face. Disturbing.

« Last Edit: September 11, 2004, 09:38:03 PM by Roamer195 »

finnsawyer

« Reply #68 on: September 14, 2004, 10:52:48 AM »
Interesting idea.  Actually all he has to do is show that the energy into an attached load is greater than the energy delivered by the battery, as I've showed him how to do in his diary.  It's notable that he hasn't done that.  Also, note that I'm talking energy not power, as power, an instantaneous quantity, gets kind of muddled when one is dealing with both sine waves and pulse trains.  Finding energy flow by Integrating (summing) power over the same time period for both source and load keeps things straight.

By the way this sounds a lot like Minato's device.  

« Last Edit: September 14, 2004, 10:52:48 AM by finnsawyer »

finnsawyer

Re: I think NOT
« Reply #69 on: September 14, 2004, 11:49:29 AM »
After considering the stuff on Bedini motors I realized that they might be resonant devices similar to crystal radios, but operating at much lower frequencies (50 or 60 hz).  As such, they could absorb energy from E-M fields in their vicinity.  The strange thing is why no one has provided any hard data.  Even Bedini, who certainly had the knowledge to set up the necessary procedures, has apparently not done so.  I think it's time to cut out the Bull and make the measurements and publish the results.

As far as your paranoia is concerned, I suggest you swamp the Internet with your plans and designs if you wish to advance them.  The black limousines can not shut down the Internet.

« Last Edit: September 14, 2004, 11:49:29 AM by finnsawyer »

devoncloud

Re: I think NOT
« Reply #70 on: September 14, 2004, 05:23:02 PM »
Roamer, bedini, and his devise, was not a working overunity devise.  This is why you do not see the Bedini tower, the city of bedini (whichever one he felt like renaming), the Bedini sports arena in Anywhere Bedini felt like putting one city USA, and of course the Bedini devise that made him richer than Bill Gates.  This is all the evidence that us skeptics need to put down any claims otherwise.  If his devise would have worked, we would be talking about all the money he has at the dinner table instead of Sam Walton' family or Bill Gates.

Your machine is not running on it's own power, and you cannot get it to.  when the machine is not hooked up to any load (an open circuit), your machine spins out of control giving you the impression that you have created an overunity machine, however when you put it on a load, you find out very quickly that you cannot produce more power than you put in.  

the same thing happens on a wind genny.  if you do not hook it up to a battery charger, the machine will spin out of control, creating much more energy than it should until you fry the thing.  The minute you put it online, it comes back to real producable numbers that are within the specs that they should be.

so, once again, my criticizm comes from getting tired of you ou'ers making claims otherwise.  My criticism comes from you ou'ers simply making a machine that is similar in every way to something that has already been tried before hoping that you will somehow hit the jackpot and have a overunity devise on your hands. Christ, if you did all the sudden achieve your success, you would not even be able to tell us how you achieved your goal!  You could not tell us why you succeeded where others failed!  this is why I criticize you, roamer!

1. Come up with what is is about what we already know about energy you wish to challenge and why you think what is currently thought is wrong!
  2. outline how it will be possible to prove that this theory you are challenging is wrong!
  3.  figure out how to build a machine using #2 as a guide on making your machine!
  4. outline what it is that you are doing with your machine that is different than those out there that have tried in the past.. in other words, why will your devise succeed while others fail?
  5.  When you find that your hypothesis was wrong, figure out WHY it was wrong, so the next machine you can try to overcome your mistakes instead of building the same machine over again trying to only improve on the friction of your bearing!!!!!

SCIENTIFIC METHOD IS YOUR FRIEND!!!!!!!! SKEPTICS ARE TOO, IF YOU LISTEN TO THEIR ARGUMENTS, THEY WILL GIVE YOU KNOWLEDGE THAT WILL MAKE YOUR MACHINE WORK BETTER!

Devon
« Last Edit: September 14, 2004, 05:23:02 PM by devoncloud »