Author Topic: composite blades  (Read 1641 times)

brian2034

composite blades
« on: September 13, 2006, 05:35:04 PM »
Any info on these blades or comments would be helpful.

here is the ebay link

cut and paste it into the search box on www.ebay.com

« Last Edit: September 13, 2006, 05:35:04 PM by (unknown) »

coldspot

Re: composite blades
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2006, 11:55:15 AM »
I've been watching them sell also.

I asked about why the same picture for any size offered,

"The blades are the same design just different mount. They are all good quality ones. Which specific size you are interested?"

Was the reply.

I'd like real feed-back on them to.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2006, 11:55:15 AM by coldspot »
$0.02

brian2034

« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2006, 12:32:42 PM »
I just spoke with Jeff the guy selling the blades, he brings them in from China, they are hollow core all fiberglass no core material and the hub is steel. He said he has different sizes available web site is www.magnet4sale.com

Has anyone used these blades

also said there is no warranty!!

« Last Edit: September 13, 2006, 12:32:42 PM by brian2034 »

makenzie71

« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2006, 04:16:18 PM »
I've bought other stuff from him...but not blades.  He's got several smaller sets I would consider using, but their construction would leave me leary of the larger ones.  I'd have put a core in them or something.

He's got a 13 footer, though:

https://www.magnet4sale.com/xcart4/product.php?productid=16405&cat=301&page=1

« Last Edit: September 13, 2006, 04:16:18 PM by makenzie71 »

coldspot

« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2006, 06:07:58 PM »
Well,

After looking at the site-

I spotted the "Arc's"

N50's 1.878 X 1.686 X 0.8 inches

And being a bit less than ntl's with

being a bit larger with being higher grade Neo's

(ntl- no offence, You I enjoy doing business with)!

I had to order a pair of each pole

I'll post more after they get here

l8r

« Last Edit: September 13, 2006, 06:07:58 PM by coldspot »
$0.02

Slingshot

« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2006, 12:07:08 PM »
I've looked at these blades up close.  The guy selling them has a warehouse a couple of miles from where I work.  They are a heavy fiberglass construction, with a two-piece clamping hub.  The center hole in the hub is tapered, so plan on dealing with that in your mounting scheme.  The finish on the blade surfaces is fairly smooth, but you can see something like moulding seams around the edges, and the "halves" don't necessarily mate perfectly.  Nothing that you couldn't fix with a belt sander, though.  Also, I think I'd paint these blades before leaving them out in the sun.

The seller has had these blades in stock for about 2 months.  He's been trying to get them imported for about a year.

He also has the generator and tower kits that go with the blades.  The generator heads are very large and heavy, but crudely finished.  I don't think he's performed any sort of tests on any of this gear, so whatever he says about performance is probably quoted from his supplier.  I looked at the assembly and owners' manuals, but couldn't make much of them because I don't read Chinese.

« Last Edit: September 14, 2006, 12:07:08 PM by Slingshot »

magnetmaster

« Reply #6 on: October 02, 2006, 12:19:13 PM »
Hi, Everybody and Slingshot,

Nice to know somebody is talking about my products.

These blades are pretty good stuff per eBay feedbacks. You can read these  feedbacks on eBay for ebay ID save_on_power and magnet_master. Everybody is happy on the products and services.

One question I have comment is about the warranty. People put warranties on generator, invertor but not necessary to have warranty on blades. You can tell it's good or not, or sturdy or brittle when you see it. So you can decide to take it or return it. Unless there are mishaps happened to it, it will not break. Adding warranty to it just increase your cost and waste your money. We are happy to add warranty on it if you want to pay extra.

The generator is not tested but we have warranty on it. If you purchase it and found it could not generate enough power for you, you can simply return it. So even it's not tested, you are still safe on your money.

Thanks everybody and we enjoy to save the power and save the earth.

jeff

jefflee@magnetsrc.com

www.magnet4sale.com

« Last Edit: October 02, 2006, 12:19:13 PM by magnetmaster »