Homebrewed Electricity > Wind

Posting Guidelines

<< < (2/3) > >>

Ungrounded Lightning Rod:
A few things:
 - The conversion seems to have lost track of what I've seen .  Everything is new.  (So I marked everything in "Wind" read so I can see what's active from now on...)  Is there a fix for this (before I do it to the other subsets of "Homebrew..."
 - Is there a way to display all the topics in, say, "Homebrewed Electricity" as a single "board" rather than having to drill down to each subcategory leaf of the organization tree?
 - What do I do to specifically see replies to my comments that I haven't seen yet?  Or a "Your posts" analog showing my comments in chronological order and which have replies.  ("Show new replies to your posts" seems to show a list of each ENTIRE TOPIC where somebody replied to one of my posts...)

Will be interesting to see how this works out after I've had a little more practice with the new software.

artv:
hello Mr. DanB I'm a new member here and am not sure how to ask a question. The site has changed I used the old search bar and got lots of results but now I signed up because I want to ask some specific questions could you please tell me how to do this. I'm quite computer illiterate and sorry in advance if this is a total waste of your time.                                                                                                                                                                                                   thank you

tecker:
I like the edit functions

picmacmillan:
i am not to old to learn new things..... :)...gives me something to do to figure it out is all....might take a few questions though....hope everyone is doing well.....pickster

DragonFly III:
I am trying to start a new post.  Where do I go to do this.  Actually its not a new post.  I had a post about a helix VAWT and car rim alternator under DFIII.  The post is still there but there is a problem with my account.  I can't sign in.  The system says that I don't exist, so I started this profile.  Anywho I have made quite a bit of progress and would love to share it.
Thanks in advance for anyone who can help me.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version