Author Topic: Axial Flux Turbine for sale  (Read 2381 times)

tompatell

Axial Flux Turbine for sale
« on: August 07, 2023, 01:08:09 PM »
I have a 5 kW axial flux turbine for sale, as well as a 100 foot tower.  The turbine was built by Brugge Windpower.  The tower is from the NYS Thruway.  Both of these need completion and I am simply too old to finish everything.  I had planned on a tilt up tower and I have 1,000 ft of 1/2" galvanized cable, thimbles and clips as well.  Multiple stators are included for 48 volts or 120 volts.  Please contact me if you are interested.

SparWeb

• Global Moderator
  • Super Hero Member Plus
    • Wind Turbine Project Field Notes
Re: Axial Flux Turbine for sale
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2023, 01:20:41 AM »
Hello
Thank you for posting.
Can you give a rough location where you are, just so the folks on one side of the continent won't get their hopes up if you're on the other side?

Do you want to set an asking price, or only want to hear offers?
No one believes the theory except the one who developed it. Everyone believes the experiment except the one who ran it.
System spec: 135w BP multicrystalline panels, Xantrex C40, DIY 10ft (3m) diameter wind turbine, Tri-Star TS60, 800AH x 24V AGM Battery, Xantrex SW4024
www.sparweb.ca

tompatell

« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2023, 10:58:08 AM »
I am located in Northern New York, near Watertown.  I was assembling this wind turbine project, including new 8' long fiberglass blades, the axial flux turbine with multiple stators, and the parts to build a 100' tower.  I have the proper hub to use these blades with this axial flux generator.  I have around $5500 invested in everything.  I would like to see someone finish the project and the price is not that important to me.  If someone is interested, please contact me and we can work out the details.  The tower sections will fit on an equipment trailer.  They are about 20 feet long.  The blades, generator, etc. will easily fit. 

machinemaker

« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2023, 06:23:06 PM »
I am only a few hours away, south of Erie Pa, however, it is not in the budget this year. I will share this posting with some others who may be interested here in the area. A turbine has been on my wish list for years, but not this year. Best of luck.
Kent

tompatell

« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2023, 08:56:11 PM »
Kent,
Thanks for the reply.  Please let me know if you are in the area.  We can discuss terms.  Thanks for your interest. 
Tom Patell