Author Topic: Should old acquaintances be forgot, and never brought to mind...  (Read 1416 times)

DanG

• 35 miles east of Lake Okeechobee
Surely going to miss the clarity and no-nonsense easy reading layout the Colorado Crew forged on this (Rev 2) site though it will be interesting to see how content clarity changes if at all on the new site. And somehow I seem to be demoted back to Senior Member, I guess the "photo-cop" bounty system was banned for ethical reasons.

Now if I can convince the powers-that-be we need a boondocking or gypsy RE section for mobile systems - travel trailers, campers, hikers and hillbilly ravers maybe I'll get that moderator hat!

Anyhow - Just a last post before they throw the switch, and to keep it RE related here is a picture of a 285 watt 105-pound double-sheet tempered glass panel being sized up by my Mate in front of Airstream trailers... Still looking for that right chunk of rural property to setup my homestead...

« Last Edit: April 08, 2010, 04:06:58 PM by (unknown) »

REdiculous

Re: Should old acquaintances be forgot, and never brought to mind...
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2010, 03:30:31 AM »
I think most of that is covered under the new Transportation section..

;)
☣☠☢

TomW

• Super Hero Member Plus
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2010, 08:17:21 AM »
And somehow I seem to be demoted back to Senior Member, I guess the "photo-cop" bounty system was banned for ethical reasons. <p>

Dan;

CLICK

Lots of tiny loose ends to reconnect but most at least this easy.

Tom

DanG

• 35 miles east of Lake Okeechobee
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2010, 06:46:49 PM »
A knapsack with a 5 watt panel, gel battery and notebook computer & camera...
OR an 8-track tape player, water pump and a microwave oven in an old trailer...
OR a hand-truck with the 12V AGM, PV panel and inverter...
does not compare with converting a pickup to deep-cell battery motive power, putting a lister diesel in an Quad ATV or making a wood gas conversion Hupmobile.