Author Topic: Inverter schematic question  (Read 882 times)

RobT

Inverter schematic question
« on: July 08, 2004, 06:26:03 AM »
I've been benefiting from everybody's postings for months now. Many thanks!! I have a schematic that I'm working on for a PWM controlled sinewave inverter. Bought it about a year ago, but cannot make it work! I can get a stepped wave at the proper points,but only squarewave at the transformer outputs.  Very frustrated, just about to put it in the bin, but I NEED to see it through.  Is it possible to post the schematic on this board for someone to peruse in the hope of picking up what I'm missing please.

I know I can go out and buy an inverter for about au$150, but this is my therapy!  What joy is there in buying something you can make?

Hopefully I'm not just wasting your time, people, but I've seen the mountains of practical knowhow coming from this site!  Thanks!
« Last Edit: July 08, 2004, 06:26:03 AM by (unknown) »

TomW

• Super Hero Member Plus
Re: Inverter schematic question
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2004, 06:37:35 AM »
RobT;

Is it possible to post the schematic on this board for someone to peruse in the hope of picking up what I'm missing please.

There sure is.

Over on the right there is a box that has your name at the top of it, in that box click the link that says " Your Photo Uploads". That will walk you thru getting the picture uploaded to the board user files area.

After thats done you can use the handy dandy "Insert Image" drop down menu at the bottom of all post comment and post story page to insert the photo in the story or comment you are posting.

Cheers.

TomW

« Last Edit: July 08, 2004, 06:37:35 AM by (unknown) »

laskey

Re: Inverter schematic question
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2004, 06:38:04 AM »
Sure Post away.  We'll do our best to help out.

Cya,

Chris

« Last Edit: July 08, 2004, 06:38:04 AM by (unknown) »