Notices > Classifieds

32 Volt Wincharger for sale

(1/2) > >>

Don Fleming:
1000 watt 32 Volt Wincharger for sale. Good shape, generator works well. All metal in good shape and no rust . Comes with control panel and many additional parts. Blade needs minor repair. Will send photos to interested buyer. $875.00    

i am attaching your photo.
Kurt

DanB:
Hi Don - thank you for posting that here.  It'd be fantastic if you could post pictures of it here.  I expect it's fairly old being a 32V machine.  Presumably this one has a gearbox...  I wonder what the blade diameter is?  has it been used before?

Don Fleming:
It's an old machine but I have had it in storage for over 35 years. I painted it up in a variety of colors when I first got it so it has aged well. I assume it was used before. It has a gear drive that connects to a geared shaft on the generator. I tried to post a photo but the forum rejected it.

Don

kurt:
you just need to resize the photos to 640 x 480 pixels or less and less than 150MB for the attach feature to accept and upload them. if you cannot work it out email me the photo's at ******************** i will resize them and stick them in for you one time offer for something that interesting :)

photo recieved email removed to reduce my spam load
Kurt

RP:

--- Quote from: kurt on April 28, 2010, 04:46:59 PM ---you just need to resize the photos to 640 x 480 pixels or less and less than 150MB for the attach feature to accept and upload them. if you cannot work it out email me the photo's at ************ i will resize them and stick them in for you one time offer for something that interesting :)

--- End quote ---

Yes, be sure to make them less than .15 GB

:o

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version