Remote Living > Transportation

Curtis PMC 1208 2312 not responding.

<< < (5/5)

OperaHouse:
" I don't like forums because of people like you who take the time to poke at others genuinely inclined to help out his fellow man."

I don't like forums either because people seem to take everything the wrong way from what it was intended.  I post and get crap. The people that actually use what I post likely wander in from some search and say, " That makes sense," and never post a reply.  If you want gratification, the internet is no place to come to.  I post because these forums are my "cloud" where I store my notes.

The OP should post their country because the help that can be given is different if they are in Tiera del Fuego or Indiana no place.  If US I would consider repairing it for you.

oztules:
My crap memory is worse than I feared... I was thinking of the 1203... not the 1208. They came from floor scrubbing machines, advance machines had the pot control, and clarke had the micro switch control... same card but a few different resistors was the only difference.

The 1208 was a smaller version... but very similar in operation, same pwm chip, and uses 339 for the final to the totems. It still has the three relays, the separate one for ignition turn on, and the other two together for F/R.

I did build a replacement board for the 1208.... like this, as we had too many failures

Sadly, it looks the same footprint, works the same, but totally different in it's operation internally... only uses 339 and 324 and 358 as the chips.... no pwm chip.. so don't think it's circuit is similar in the f/r area either.... but will see what I can find.

I will try to find out if I have any sign of stuff that may help you.... not hopeful, but never know.

...........oztules

(DamonHD: trying to fix your post to reattach the attachment!)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version