Author Topic: I'm BAAAAACK!! :)  (Read 1029 times)

Madscientist267

• Uh oh. Now what have I done?
I'm BAAAAACK!! :)
« on: October 01, 2010, 11:41:02 PM »
Hey guys!

Long time, no type!

Only posted here to say I have returned after a LONG hiatus, and that the new board looks GREAT!

During the upgrade, I had problems logging in, and so much else was going on, but I recently had someone interested in RE for farm purposes and pointed him straight here!!!

Looks like I have some navigation issues to solve, but for the most part, everything looks sweet. I read through some of my older posts and wow, how things have come along since then. I can't wait to get back into the groove of things with you guys! I missed you all so... particularly Ghurd :) He's a smartass, but knows his $#!+.

Thank you all for being there for me a couple years ago, but you guys really gave me much, and my latest project involves $500 into a 12V charger that I'd rather not explain, but of course feel obligated to.

Please welcome Jeremy when he comes aboard as an official user... I've been working with him for the past several months, and slowly but surely, he is edging his way more and more toward questions that only you all can answer.

I'm glad to be back and I hope everyone is still here! Zap, if you're still around, drop me a line! :)

Steve

The size of the project matters not.
How much magic smoke it contains does !