Author Topic: Gone Good RE Batteries for FREE. 12v 2700ah or 24v 1350ah @20hr **Closed**  (Read 2222 times)

MaxtorD

I currently have 6 4 Volt (2 Cell) Dual Container Rolls Surrette batteries model number 4ks25p.  
Look them up.   This is a major good deal for someone.  :)  
6ea 4v 1350ah @20hr

Located Just south of Little Rock AR.   Zipcode 72065.

These are 315lbs each!!   You have to come pick them up and move them.   They are on two pallets currently.
I need them gone ASAP!!!

These batteries were topped charged in December and have been in storage since not hooked up.   They need a good home.  I am going to Afghanistan and I will not be here to take care of these batteries.    I am not currently able to get you the gravity readings right now.  Sorry, but they should be ok after an equalization ,a rest and a water.  The website says that there is a 10 year warranty.  I think the batteries are 2004-5.  I am not sure.  I do not have access to the batteries at this time.   Here is my info.  

These are free.  If you want to pay for them so be it.   I just want them to go to a good home.  Thank you.  :)  

Tracy Romine
501------658------3285 phone
tracy_romine at the yahoo dot com place.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2011, 03:06:32 PM by TomW »

TomW

• Super Hero Member Plus
Someone probably should jump on this so I don't have to drive down there and get them. 

Double my bank for $400 in gas plus a lift truck rental to load them is tempting.

Tom

d34

well TomW I saved you some cash.  I talked to Tracy a little while ago and I will be picking these up from him soon.  He is also passing a few other things along to me.  THANKS TRACY!

Madscientist267

• Uh oh. Now what have I done?
One day, Gadget. One day...

Putting my foot down this time, Dangit!

Next deal like this happens in southeast Virginia, and I want PV panels instead. Or else. ;D

Batteries are ok too...  ;)

Talk about right place, right time... ! Someday...

Steve

The size of the project matters not.
How much magic smoke it contains does !

MaxtorD

I had gotten a really good deal on a system to start with and I am passing the good fortune on.   I figured that this website has taught me so much that I would not even bother with Ebay.   
I owe this at least to the Community here.

THANK YOU ALL.

Sorry I am keeping my Solar panels. :D

-=MD=-
Tracy Romine. 

d34 you got PM as well as a call coming after the PM.