Author Topic: Red Rock Tracker delay or non delivery problems  (Read 847 times)

wiboater

Red Rock Tracker delay or non delivery problems
« on: July 24, 2011, 07:11:42 PM »
Has anyone here had a problem getting trackers from Red Rock energy lately? I ordered one in early May and still haven't recieved it yet. Payed with paypal . I called once and he said he was about 2 months behind but I also came accross a post under solar where another guy had trouble and eventually just got his money back from Paypal. Red rock  hasn't been answering emails about the delay. This is my second order from them there wasn't any problem with the first one. That one was a single axis tracker and this one is dual maybe that has something to do with it taking so long.

wiboater

Re: Red Rock Tracker delay or non delivery problems
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2011, 05:08:59 PM »
 Well it's now near the end of November 2011 and I still haven't got my tracker from Redrok. I have called him several times and he always makes it sound like you will get it soon. Last call to him was three weeks ago. He said he had 75 of them ready to go out. One guy on you tube emailed me said he ordered one six weeks ago and still hasn't got his either. This is really getting frustrating. I'm past the 45 day paypal limit now so I guess going thru the credit card company would probably be my best option for getting a refund. Most places don't bill paypal til they ship. Maybe Duane should start doing it that way if he can't find time to put one together within a reasonable amount of time.

rossw

« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2011, 06:24:50 PM »
Perhaps you should try to claw it back from redrock and send it to DavidHK for one of his.

I'm evaluating one of his prototypes now and so far I've no negative comments to make about it.

Volvo farmer

« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2011, 07:31:12 AM »
There's a post over at the Northern Arizona Wind and Sun forum on the same topic.  The guy had to wait a long time, but just got his trackers a few days ago.  Duane is pretty famous for being late on delivery with these things but I never heard of anyone getting taken for their money yet.

Less bark, more wag.

wiboater

« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2011, 12:53:10 PM »
There's a post over at the Northern Arizona Wind and Sun forum on the same topic.  The guy had to wait a long time, but just got his trackers a few days ago.  Duane is pretty famous for being late on delivery with these things but I never heard of anyone getting taken for their money yet.

I went over to the site and saw that a guy who ordered his about a month before I did finally got his Nov. 27th, so maybe mine will show up soon.