Author Topic: HELP!! Generators control box had electrical fire!  (Read 2474 times)

XeonPony

• Global Moderator
  • Sanity is over rated!
HELP!! Generators control box had electrical fire!
« on: November 12, 2011, 10:13:02 PM »
The Autostart and switch over system had an electrical fire, the circuites are intact and undamaged as are the relays, it was just the wiring bundle as it entered the box have burned through!

I need a schematic to rewire it as all wires are the same color and the idents got  fried! It is an inline 4 cylinder deisel.

Thanks for any help need the schematic for the consol box for the autostart wire hook ups.

Pannel & Alt :  Simpson Maxwell

Model number: GCPX / CDS
Serial Number: 12731

Altenator:
Unit Modle: 16.5 KS-BIF-18E
Ph: 1
Hz: 60
Kw (Kva) 16.5 (16.5)
V: 120/240
RPM: 1800

Engine:
Modle number:  V1902BG
Serial Number: T22711

Genset Modle: BCI184F16
Serial Number: C042254/14
Ignorance is not bliss, You may not know there is a semie behind you but you'll still be a hood ornimant!

Nothing fails like prayer, Two hands clasped in work will achieve more in a minute then a billion will in a melenia in prayer. In other words go out and do some real good by helping!

XeonPony

• Global Moderator
  • Sanity is over rated!
Re: HELP!! Generators control box had electrical fire!
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2011, 09:02:44 PM »
Ok I manualy was able to get the engine running after replacing starter and fuel pump.

Auto circuite is still dead but at least I can start it manualy via the raw wires

So just figured I'd give an update.
Ignorance is not bliss, You may not know there is a semie behind you but you'll still be a hood ornimant!

Nothing fails like prayer, Two hands clasped in work will achieve more in a minute then a billion will in a melenia in prayer. In other words go out and do some real good by helping!