Notices > Polls

Connection problems?

<< < (2/3) > >>

David HK:
What's gong wrong with the forum website?

Today - all day - Thursday I was unable to bring up the forum page that I have accessed since the launch of new forum software.

The screen repeatedly descended into a 404 error fault and Google just could not find fieldlines forum.

Even as I type the Forum front page is nothing like the previous one that i have used for months on end. The pagination is different and gone are things like Donate.

Why is this?

My computer has not changed any settings or software for months.

What are you seeing??

David in Hong Kong

ruddycrazy:
Hi David,
            For one thing it great to see that donation icon gone as all us fools that donated before didn't deserve to be put thru the ringer that the owners have done.
            If that donation icon EVER comes up again I do advise members to ignore it as things have gone from bad to worse and the owners are just trying to gloss this whole charade over by putting an asylum candidate in charge and as a precedent has been done history repeats.....
           Don't be surprised if connection problems do continue as that piece of string they use up in hillbilly land might of got eaten by a critter.
           If you really want to know the whole story come on into IRC and we can explain a few things and theres no worry about the the mod's(except Damon) or so-called admins as they aint got the balls to come into IRC.

Cheers Bryan

David HK:
I don't even know how to access IRC. I have seen it many times and wondered what it is all about!

What on earth has gone wrong with a forum I have enjoyed so much for so many years?

I am much confused!

David in HK

Volvo farmer:

--- Quote from: David HK on January 12, 2012, 06:11:11 AM ---I don't even know how to access IRC. I have seen it many times and wondered what it is all about!

What on earth has gone wrong with a forum I have enjoyed so much for so many years?

I am much confused!

David in HK

--- End quote ---

Just my opinion, but this would be a good place for a guy named 'admin' to make a post in this thread

JW:
Whats going on with the board has to do with a scheduled maint on the server side of things. Im not going to be that active as far as posts go. We,ve stilll got some work to do to get the forum ad module and things like that going.

JW

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version