Miscellaneous > Fieldlines.com users image gallery

my first project

<< < (2/4) > >>

boogerbr549:
LT-S300G-WDL  US seller. well the electric company meter reader came into my garage to check the hook up and to check the GTI to make sure it has Irland protection which it does. he liked it and they do allow net metering. u said "via ebay" does that mean that items on ebay r all from china? or that their all unsafe?

boogerbr549:
define sketchy. and tell me why it would b illegal? and what would make it unsafe?

Bruce S:
Here, the in USA anything you connect to the grid MUST be UL certified, otherwise you risk killing a power poll person,
 IF you go look at the specs of this piece of crap, you'll see the AC freq is way out of control range for even the worst USA gird line.
A US seller doesn't mean squat, you buy it and connect it to the grid, and hurt someone besides yourself you go to jail, simply put.
Here's a *bay link go read 2/3rds the way down read the specs, show them to a lineman and wait for their reaction. 8)

Bruce S

boogerbr549:
if it does not detect a live grid it will not power up. when I turn the breaker off that goes to the GTI the red comes on and I checked it with my volt meter and there was no power comeing out. turn the breaker on and I have power. Idont c the link.

Bruce S:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/300w-grid-tie-Power-inverter-110v-wind-turbine-12v-DC-/220743518394
Read #3 especially then read the FAQs in the wind section.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version