Product Reviews > Reviews

Missouri Wind And Solor wind generators

<< < (2/6) > >>

XeonPony:
missourie wind is synonymous with scam, hell I'm not even into wind (We get non here) and I know that!

dnix71:
http://www.ripoffreport.com/builders-contractors/missouri-wind-and-so/missouri-wind-and-solar-mw-s-d-6ef37.htm

If someone has a report here there is probably something wrong. Note the electrician in New York reporting his 300 watt AirX does better than a "1600 watt" MWS mill on the same tower.

XeonPony:
frankly their crap is a joke just look at their product most looks like a fan off an engine glued to a truck alt. if people had bothered to look at the real turbines they'd quickly see how bad they are.

Sad they keep geting away with it.

ChrisOlson:
The reason they "get away with it" is because those little car alternator wind turbines are incredibly popular with hobbyists.  Hobbyists don't necessarily need a "real" wind turbine - they just want one that goes around and puts out a few amps now and then.

There has been some off-gridders I know who have bought them that are happy with them.  And others that complain that they don't produce any power.  I think the difference is that the ones that are happy with them have decent wind sites and have them on a tower that is in a decent location.  Most of these little things are put on a piece of pipe on the end of the house, or sometimes on the roof.  They aren't going to produce anything there, just like any other wind turbine won't.  But put it on a 90 foot tower, like I know one guy that has one has, and the turbine actually works.
--
Chris

John Bouchard:
Wow.  About 6-7 years later and the  mws (master wizards at scam) still making money from folks like me.  I bought two  1600w  with G5 Raptor blades and both a huge disappointment.  I'm lucky to get any  real power to battery bank for charging unless in a 40-50 mph gale  and even then maximum power  each was just over 300 watts for about 10 seconds depending on wind gusts.    They also claim to use "more copper"  in their windings,  huh,  upon inspection its not copper at all but aluminium.  I get pissed  everyday looking out my window especially watching them spinning and No Power!

Good time to drink some brew.. ÃŽ
Cheers
John

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version