Homebrewed Electricity > Controls

Charge controllers

<< < (10/11) > >>

Bruce S:
After reading your "site" I have removed your sig as well, do not add it back.
Your site has too many incorrect levels of settings that would hurt battery life.

windguy:
I see your brains are rotten very badly. Bet you feel very powerfull when moderating here. If i would be owner of this site, i would remove your admistration rights immediadly. You clearly dont know enything about car batteries or voltage levels so why you said enything to this? Tell me what did i wrote wrong there?

If you cant answer my question then you could just ban me.

DamonHD:
Banned for uncalled-for rudeness.

And if more than one respected user here thinks that it is your brains that are rotten, even if too polite to say so, then you lose.

Rgds

Damon

ChrisOlson:

--- Quote from: windguy on October 06, 2013, 01:25:12 PM ---I see your brains are rotten very badly.

--- End quote ---

RBS (Rotten Brain Syndrome); typically caused by watching too much Oprah.

Most people here watch Duck Dynasty, which is the only known cure for RBS    :o
--
Chris

Bruce S:
ChrisO, I watched Masterchef Junior :), while trying a new dry rub with with pecan wood for smoke on a pork butt, while the wife made a flourless chocolate cake with cremeonglaze <-sp? old school french style.
OF course the RBS could be from too much DRS (dry rub smoking). ::)

DamonHD, thanks for the assist, a going away party for our daughter while she awaits orders to fly out the Sacramento, for updated responder classes. This is looking to be an "interesting" year for them.

Windguy; Obviously I proved quickly what I thought, and wrote.  >:(
Had you even taken 1/2 the time to read 1/2 as many of my posts and I read ALL of yours you would know I've forgotten more about car and military sized batteries than you've thought to think about, and I'm fairly sure you've not read the FAQs for this forum.
Here's a hint (11.7Vdc is a deathnell for car batteries or another 12Vdc rated battery).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version