Author Topic: Totaly portibal mini mill with hard drives magnets Help in disighen  (Read 2635 times)

Dispatcherjinn

The mission is to criss cross the country and Canada several times over the next few years with a 20 foot travail trailer. I will be at nearly every horse racing center and other Equine discipline training centers too, So I have good enough for-site to know even at low altitude i should often be in near decent winds since the tracks are often better then half a mile of open ground, That is when it blows!
 Yes most will have trailer hook up but there will be enough i need take my own means of keeping my own stuf charged and also i might grab some more respect harvesting my own energy and not be a mooch. Even my product is about wind  or air for performance !
  Any way after my trip to the mid south of China I was surprised were many took to home built wind mills nearly as much as they take to kites. I hate to admit , but there urban folks are possibly even a bit up one some of us . City Nanning was littered with 1.5 to 2 meter high speed drag propelled self dumping props with a ball governor. My hotel and friends house had there typical mill and it seams there more for TV computer and novelty hobby. And there were productive! It even got me thinking I should look DaveHK up when i returned to Shenzhen but that i guess was when the board went down and i though since i was logging in from so many different location i was seen a threat? Any way Dave. I be passing through on a some what regular base now and like see your system one day on my way to Cebu Any way this gave me some in site to the Chines stuff we see here and I would say safe to assume the sales are fare more in country then exported here.
  But I see the logic may apply to my needs even more since I will be rolling onto a farm alone and need to pull a rig up myself and it will only fly a few days just to be packed again tell the next farm.  I will be charging a pair of 109 ah deep cycles. I intend to use a few off my pile of Hard Drive magnets . I was trying to work up a small high speed 4 foot mill and with the copper and mags i have I got gready and started pushing in more tell i found my rotors and sator eating up the the air flow. I have more then enough HDs to stack or increase the flux foot print and still remain on a small diameter set of rotors allowing me to keep the prop size down under 6 foot.
  This system then should be easy enough for me to pull up and bring down alone and also no added hardware or prop noise sinch the blades feather out dumping the load .
  I could use input on difference in a larger flux path or a taller stack of mags for concentration? The grope I will use after i nipping in half with my tile nippers measures 1.5 by 3/4 and at 4 stacked 5/16 think - 5 @ 3/8 - 6 @ 1/2 and so on.
  Not to sound frugal which i am. I wonder if I might stack one at a half inch and just 1 to 3/16 on the outer rotor as a field shape'r or is it critical both ends of the force fields be equal. Years ago here on the board was a great lot of data being posted with some results but it seams in the change over I lost my saved files as well as position in membership :'(
 Some of you might remember me when a discussion was about hard drive magnets and the guys were going on about killing power cutting them with wheels and me the dopey tile setter was reading eagerly to find a better way to and all ready found my tile saw a a waist , the whole time reading whats new while nipping them in half with my tile nippers Duhh. I felt like a creep telling about my nippers. The topic sort of went dead? I thought bad breath maybe? LOL
  I Guess I wont build as a tail drager . Lot of the places I best stick with tradition and go ahead and add a taking fin  and keep the genny behind the props. I am trying to sell better winds for there horses. Not windmills to racers,
 Special Notice !  Advertising space on my wind vain ! Just kidding
 No worry's , i have plenty of copper from 27 to 16 agw and magnets to boot !

Bruce S

• Administrator
  • Super Hero Member Plus
  • USA
Re: Totaly portibal mini mill with hard drives magnets Help in disighen
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2013, 10:10:34 AM »
Do you remember your user name from before, WE can certainly look it up and reset it for a new password.
Bruce S
A kind word often goes unsaid BUT never goes unheard

Dispatcherjinn

Re: Totaly portibal mini mill with hard drives magnets Help in disighen
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2013, 10:38:47 PM »
That's the hard part coz My Media center went down 4 years ago, but It might of been the same as my old email  and i think about 03 or 04 it was dispatcher@intercom.net and so it might of been dispatcher or seajinn ?
  I will pm my second email since it is still a active email other then the one i you to open this account.
Thanks for the efforts