Author Topic: Price to Sale Old Jacobs?  (Read 1682 times)

afgatrost

Price to Sale Old Jacobs?
« on: August 29, 2013, 12:13:41 PM »
I put in the classified adds an 1800 Watt Jacobs, probably from the 50's.  I am on solar now and too many large trees to consider putting up this unit, I bought 35 years ago for $2000.  I would like to sale to help finance the cataract surgery I will be needing in the next year or so.  Most of the information is in the classified add.  I am not even sure if there is a market out there for the older units.  Looking for a little help to see if it is even possible to sale in the economy today.  Thanks. :)

SparWeb

• Global Moderator
  • Super Hero Member Plus
    • Wind Turbine Project Field Notes
Re: Price to Sale Old Jacobs?
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2013, 12:47:50 AM »
Where do you live?

Why not make a proper listing on THIS site?
No one believes the theory except the one who developed it. Everyone believes the experiment except the one who ran it.
System spec: 135w BP multicrystalline panels, Xantrex C40, DIY 10ft (3m) diameter wind turbine, Tri-Star TS60, 800AH x 24V AGM Battery, Xantrex SW4024
www.sparweb.ca

SparWeb

• Global Moderator
  • Super Hero Member Plus
    • Wind Turbine Project Field Notes
Re: Price to Sale Old Jacobs?
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2013, 12:50:34 AM »
Sorry - found the ad.
This is kind-of like double-posting, though, which is why I was confused.
Let me go back and look at the details again.

PS take a look at the other WT that was sold in Kansas just today for an idea of what you're up against.
No one believes the theory except the one who developed it. Everyone believes the experiment except the one who ran it.
System spec: 135w BP multicrystalline panels, Xantrex C40, DIY 10ft (3m) diameter wind turbine, Tri-Star TS60, 800AH x 24V AGM Battery, Xantrex SW4024
www.sparweb.ca